One Year Fellowship in Oncotherapeutics at ACTREC | MD (Pharmacology) or Pharm. D apply
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state of art of R&D wing of the Tata Memorial Centre. It is located in the picturesque settings at the foot hills of the Sahyadri mountains in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. ACTREC comprises of, the Cancer Research Institute (CRI), Clinical Research Centre (CRC) and Centre for Cancer Epidemiology (CEC), a setting that is unique in India and built and evolved with a vision to provide comprehensive cancer care to one and all, through its motto of excellence in services, education and research.
Tata Memorial Centre, ACTREC announces ONE YEAR FELLOWSHIP IN ONCOTHERAPEUTICS. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following tenured post (non-permanent) commencing from 01st September. 2020.
Qualifications : MD (Pharmacology) or Pharm. D from a recognized University. The MD degree should be recognized by Medical Council of India and the Pharm. D degree should be recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Age Limit : 40 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped).
No. of Seats : One Post
Consolidated Remuneration : Post MD Rs. 65,000/~per month Post Pharm.D Rs. 53,000/- per month.
Security Deposit : MD candidates will have to deposit an amount of Rs. 65,000/- (Rupees Sixty Five Thousand only) and Pharm D will have to deposit Rs 53,000/- (Rupees Fifty three Thousand only) as security deposit at the time of joining. The deposit will be refunded without interest on completion of the training course. If the trainee leaves the training at any time before completion of the training, the deposit will stand forfeited.
Outstation candidates may be provided accommodation (subject to availability) during the training period. They will have to pay accommodation charges as per Institute policy.
Terms & Conditions :
1. During the period of training, the trainee shall not apply for any post or any other course / scholarship or appear for any examination or interview outside without the permission of the Centre.
2. Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying exams in 2020 may also apply. If selected, their joining will be considered after production of passing certificate/Statement of marks only.
3. MD and Pharm.D degrees must be recognized by the Medical Council of India and Pharmacy Council of India respectively. Documentary evidence of recognition is mandatory with the application.
4. The candidates who are in service must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution with a NOC.
5. Online applications in the prescribed form only super-scribing the post applied for on the cover with attested copies of all certificates should be forwarded to the ADMINISTRATION IN TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE, ADVANCED CENTRE FOR TREATMENT, RESEARCH AND EDUCATION IN CANCER, KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI - 410210. The Online application forms must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications and in-service candidates whose applications are not forwarded through proper channel will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
6. General & OBC candidates have to pay the Online Registration Fees Rs.250/- by using Debit Card / Credit Card only. SC/ ST / Female candidates / Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying of fees while submitting application. Fees once paid will not be refunded under .my j circumstances. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying, and making ! payment of application Fee.." |
7. Last date for online application is 05.07.2020 up to 05.30 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications within 05 days (i.e. 10.07.2020) from the last date of Online application. Candidates i should take the print out of the filled in application and submit along with required Documents/ Certificates. The candidates are advised to submit online application well in advance withoul waiting for the closing date.
8. Persons working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must forward their applications through (proper channel) the head of the organization.
9. Late & incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No correspondence of any kind will be entertained.
10. The Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard/ bench mark and restrict no. of candidates to be called for MCQ/Interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc., and decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for MCQ/Interview. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group/Stream/Discipline/Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after the interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre in this regards shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
11. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only (firstname.lastname@example.org) Tata Memorial Centre, ACTREC will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
12. List of short listed candidates for online MCQ exam will be uploaded on 17.07.2020 on ACTREC web site after 5:00pm. Online exam will be conducted on 29.07.2020 details of which will be provided in due course.
13. The list of candidates qualified in the MCQ exam will be put up on ACTREC website after 05:00pm on 30.07.2020
14. Candidates qualified in the written exam will be interviewed on 03.08.2020 on Skype.
See All Other Jobs in our Database