Job Openings for Pharmacists (50 posts) in Zilla Parishad - Government Jobs
National Health Mission for Nashik District in connection with the implementation of COVID-19 communicable diseases Eligible candidates are invited to apply online on contract and contract basis. These hospitals have been established in Municipal Corporation Nashik, Municipal Corporation Malegaon and Nashik rural areas.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 50 (SC-7, ST-4, VJ-1, NT(B)-1, NT(C)-2, NT(D)-1, SBC-1, OBC-9, SEBC-6, EWS -5, OPEN-13)
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Age : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category and upto 65 year for retired employess.
Salary : Rs 17,000/- per months.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Interested candidates can apply on 19/06/2020 at 11:59 pm. Until then, the required educational qualification documents should be submitted as mentioned in the application and advertisement in the prescribed form on the link provided online. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Applications will not be accepted by post, courier or by hand.
2) The honorarium mentioned before the post is a combined honorarium and no other allowances will be payable. Considering the outbreak of corona virus (covID-19), post-mortem care centers (CCC), Dedicated COVID Health Center (DCHC), Dedicated COVID Hospital (DCH) will be set up to deal with epidemic-like conditions. These hospitals have been set up in Municipal Corporation Nashik, Municipal Corporation Malegaon and Nashik rural areas.
3) In case of non-availability of the expected candidate for the post mentioned in the above advertisement for the above posts, it is necessary to fill such posts for the management of Covid-19 Infectious Diseases, the said candidates holding the above educational qualifications will be eligible for the post.
4) All the above posts are on contract basis and consolidated honorarium and their duration will be filled for 3 months or any of these for a short period of time till the covid-19 contagious condition comes under control or any such posts will be terminated before that.
5) Application in the prescribed format along with the above required documents should be filled on the following website.
6) Merit list will be prepared from the marks obtained in the last year with the required educational qualification for the post for which the candidate has applied along with the application received through link.
7) If there are not enough candidates, they will be selected on walk-in-interview basis till the posts are filled.
8) All the above posts are on contract basis and consolidated honorarium as they are for COVID-19 communicable disease period. It should be noted that 1 month notice will not be given for this.
9) The above mentioned posts are not state government posts but purely contract posts. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions as per the government service and the government service rules are not applicable for this post.
10) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
11) Candidates should clearly mention the name of the post they are applying for and the category (caste category) for the post as per social reservation.
12) Joint Director (Independent) Mumbai's c. Raaso / Manpower / Reservation / 24564-774 / 16 dt. As per the letter dated 20.07.2016, in case of non-availability of the required candidates in the reserved category, the candidates in other categories holding the required educational qualification for the post will be considered.
13) The validity of the registration with the council or any other documents is the validity of the current period
14) The applicant will not be able to demand relocation as per his convenience during the contract period.
15) As the interview will not be held and the application is being taken only through the given link, no candidate should visit this office in person.
16) Applicants should accurately register their current mobile number and e-mail ID on their application. Also, care should be taken to ensure that it remains in good condition till the recruitment process is completed.
17) Candidates will not be able to complain that if the application is rejected as it is incomplete and partially filled, the entire responsibility will remain with the candidates.
18) Last year's mark sheet of the required academic qualification for the post applied only should be uploaded along with the application in the prescribed form. (Note: Certificates of all years and other documents should not be submitted)
19) The above documents are in PDF format. Since it is obtained in the form, care should be taken that it is clearly visible. Also, since the merit list will be prepared from the application received, it will be noted that the information submitted by you will be verified with your original documents when you start working after the appointment, if any irregularity is found in it, your appointed order will be canceled.
20) The selected candidates will have to submit Rs.100 / - on bond paper at the time of joining the contract.
21) It will be mandatory for the selected candidates to report to the place of appointment within 3 days from the date of receipt of the appointment order, otherwise their appointment order will be terminated and the next candidates on the waiting list will be appointed.
See All Other Jobs in our Database