Require Regional Medical Advisor at Abbott India Limited | B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Regional Medical Advisor
• Ensure that all activities and interactions are conducted regarding all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, Company policies and accepted standards of the organization.
• Provide required support for, and help maintain professional and credible relationships with, key opinion leaders and academic centers to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on the products and areas of therapeutic interest.
• Ideate, design, develop and deliver creative and engaging high science activities for Physicians and KOLs, to help drive Therapy Crafting in the area the RMA is assigned to, in collaboration with the Medical Affairs & the Commercial team.
• Assist in the initiation, oversight and follow up of assigned clinical studies and medical projects initiated within the relevant therapeutic area for which the RMA carries responsibility (e.g. post marketing clinical activities such as registry/database projects, epidemiological surveys, post-authorization studies (phase IV), IIS projects, etc.): all activities to align with applicable local laws, guidelines, codes of practice, SOPs, and I&D * SOPs.
• Deliver high science, unbiased and accurate scientific presentations to physicians, individually or in groups (meetings, clinical sessions, etc.), when requested.
• Participate in the selection process to identify appropriately qualified physicians the Company would wish to engage in collaborative efforts – such as potential research collaborations, or lecture/meeting support (Round Tables, Congresses, Symposia, etc.); and to ensure a high level of scientific or educational integrity in these collaborative efforts.
• Develop awareness and understanding of competitor issues/intelligence – for example, product strategies, studies, commercial messages, positioning, etc – and communicate, where appropriate, within the Organization.
• Continuous and consistent support to the Medical / Marketing teams in capturing Insights and feedbacks from HCPs and Patients for more impactful brand plans / New products.
• Attend relevant Scientific Societies meetings & Conferences, and develop summaries of key messages for use within the Company – such as key areas of scientific/company interest, new trends in diagnosis, monitoring and treatments etc.
• Upon request, assist physicians to appropriately direct requests for access to Company products on a named patient or compassionate use basis, subject to all appropriate legal and regulatory requirements.
• Support sales/marketing/internal team areas to develop their expertise through the delivery of scientific update presentations.
• Ensure up to date knowledge of products uses and external data.
• Provide KOLs and internal medical and clinical teams with scientific and technical support for publications.
• Support in Digital engagement of HCPs & patients through specific programmes as and when required
• Participate along with Medical Affairs & Clinical Operations team in real world data collection programmes.
• Represent division interest in regional/medical /industry/governmental organizations.
• Strong academic record with deep knowledge of the respective therapy area.
• Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures. Consider change or new situations as opportunities for learning and growth.
• Takes initiative and is prompt in taking actions to accomplish objectives.
• Generate innovative solutions in work situations; try different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
• Integrity driven decision-making skills.
• Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
• Able to plan, prioritize and delegate tasks to project team as needed to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Maintain and operate within budget.
• Capable of analyzing and investigating issues and problem solving.
• Effectively practices listening skills before responding to issues.
• Effectively writes, presents and communicates information to the clients, including divisional management.
• Effective negotiation skills.
Compliance & process improvement skills
• Demonstrates the ability to exercise good judgment on regulatory compliance issues.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the appropriate regulatory requirements and applies this understanding to all job responsibilities.
• Able to insure compliance to regulations from direct reports and outside contractors (CRO).
For More Info Go Next Page...