Recruitment for Pharmacist at WBSETCL
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) is the State Transmission Utility (STU) of West Bengal and presently owns and operates total 128 nos. of Sub-Stations ranging from 66 kV to 400 kV with total installed capacity of 29883 MVA. It is the constant endeavour of WBSETCL to ensure grid stability across the State of West Bengal as well as in the Eastern Region of the Nation and have always maintained the system availability of more than 99.85%. In order to provide quality power and stable voltage to each and every corner of West Bengal, WBSETCL has laid transmission line network of 13599 ckm and constantly expanding the same.
Post : Pharmacist
Consolidated Remuneration per month : Rs 15,000/-
Required qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute recognized by AICTE. Must be a retired pharmacist from Govt. of West Bengal / Other Govt. Organisation / PSU
Age as on 01.01.2019 : Between 60 to 64 years
Period of Engagement:
1. The engagement will be purely contractual for 1 (One) year initially.
2. Depending upon performance, physical fitness and mental alertness the period of engagement may be extended from time to time till the Official attains the age of 65 years, subject to decision of the Competent Authority.
3. The contractual engagement may be terminated on serving 1 (One) month’s notice from either side or on payment of 1 (One) month pay in lieu thereof.
1. Besides the above stated remuneration, the selected candidate will be entitled to Travelling and Daily Allowance as per the rules of the Company whenever they go on official tour.
2. The selected candidate will be entitled to 7 days Casual Leave and 10 days Half Pay Leave (Commutable) for every 6 months duration. Casual Leave and Half Pay Leave will be admissible on pro rata basis for any period less than 6 months. No other kinds of leave will be admissible.
3. He / She will be eligible to get Compensatory Casual Leave as applicable for regular employees.
4. He / She will be entitled to Medical Benefits for self-indoor treatment only as applicable for regular employees and not for any dependants subject to a limit of Rs 50,000/- in a year where engagement is for 1 year. Persons covered under WBHS 2008, CGHS or similar other scheme is not entitled for the benefit. Sate Govt. Pensioners, even if not covered under WBHS 2008, will not be entitled to any medical reimbursement facility.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview only. The Interview will be held at Vidyut Bhavan, Saltlake, Kolkata.
For More Info Go Next Page...