Applications are invited for Pharmacist at MANIT
The Institute is successfully meeting the objective of producing skilled Technocrats of the highest quality who are able to take up the challenges of the industries and Research organizations of the country. MANIT offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses and research programs. This section covers all the information related to academic rules and connectivity to MANIT Bhopal .Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT producing technocrats who are resources to Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always been contributed to the successes of various sections towards the technical group.
MANIT-Bhopal is an Institute of National Importance under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resources Development- Government of India.
Post : Pharmacist
Group and level of pay : Group C, Level-5
No of Post : UR-1
Scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay) : PB:1 (Rs.5,200 - 20,200) with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits
(i) 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University.
(ii) 2 Years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy.
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.)
(iii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Period of probation, if any : 1 year for direct recruits as per NIT Statutes
1. Application will be accepted online only.
2. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
3. The applicant must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of Age, Qualification Experience, Specialization, Trade, and other requisite criteria as prescribed and only then should apply. Institute will not be responsible in any way.
4. The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for the post as on the last date of submission of online application form (16th July 2019) shall only be considered.
5. Candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC category have to pay application fee of ? 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) online at the time of application which is non-refundable.
6. Only SC, ST, and PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. However, fee exempted category candidates have to pay the online application portal charges to MPOnline Limited.
7. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post/ advertisement, have to apply separately for each post.
8. Fee once paid is non refundable/ non-adjustable.
9. For any editing after submission of form the charges payable are to be paid separately to MPONLINE by the candidate themselves.
10. The advertisement, Qualification and Experience details, General Instructions can be viewed/downloaded from Institute’s website manit.ac.in
teaching-recruitment-2019. Online application has to be made at mponline.gov.in
11. AGE LIMIT as on 16/07/2019 :
a. Maximum age limit for each post shall be as per Recruitment Rules.
b. Relaxation in Age for various categories available as per DOPT Memorandum F. No. 15012/2/2010-Estt.(D) dated 27th March, 2012.
c. Those who were engaged in Outsourced/ Contract employment by MANIT as on 25/04/2014 and continue to be in employment of MANIT on the last date of applying online will get age relaxation limited to the total period of employment subject to fulfilling prescribed educational and experience qualification for the post. This is one time relaxation as per decision of the Board of Governors MANIT. Such contract and outsourced workers will have to produce an experience certificate in support of their claim from Assistant Registrar (Estt.) or Executive Engineer (Civil) at the time of document verification.
d. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government / Autonomous Body in Group C & D posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under ex-servicemen category.
e. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for Applying online.
f. Only date of birth indicated in SSC/Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Birth Certificate will be accepted. No subsequent request for change shall be entertained.
g. No maximum age limit is applicable to existing Institute regular employees.
h. Cumulative age relaxation is allowed wherever applicable as per rules.
For More Info Go Next Page...