Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mulund, Kalyan: Imagine a hospital functioning with you as its centre point. Compassion and warmth along with medical care par excellence. Imagine a hospital that understands the difference between being well and well-being. These, and much more, are wishes brought to reality by a revolution called Fortis Healthcare Network.
With 39 hospitals across the country, over 5000 beds and 48000 surgical procedures in the last year alone, Fortis is one of India's largest healthcare and Asia's fastest growing network. So there is the next step that is waiting to happen in Indian Healthcare. The Fortis era is all set to begin.
Post: Clinical Pharmacist
No.of post: 01
Supervision of medication management process in Pharmacy and patient care areas.
Rational use of drugs
- Consultation regarding selection of drug, dose, route, dosage form, schedule and duration To provide Information regarding
- Drug action, drug kinetics
- Drug interactions (drug-drug, food-drug)
- Management of patients on polytherapy (multiple medications)
- Contraindications and special precautions To ensure and monitor drug safety
- Adverse drug reaction (ADR), medication error monitoring Hospital Drug Formulary
- To initiate, co-ordinate and accomplish the task of forming our own drug formulary Hospital Surveys
- Suggestions to improve the quality of patient management (drug prescription, dispensing, administration, outcome) in various units/departments (according to JCI standards)
- Drug utilization studies, drug audits (mainly antimicrobials) in ICUs to know the pattern of antimicrobial prescription vs. microbial growth and sensitivity.
Any other task assigned by the HOD and the management.
Experience: 2 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: Clinical Pharmacist
End Date: 10th July 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database