Sun Pharma is the fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world It is also India's largest and most valuable pharmaceutical enterprise by size and market capitalization. The company provides high quality medicines trusted by customers and patients in over ISO countries and has multiple manufacturing facilities and R&D centers. Our leadership is approachable, recognizes people's passions for growth, gives them a voice and empowers them to make a positive change.
WALK-IN DRIVE - R&D FORMULATION DEVELOPMENT – ORAL SOLID
Executive / Sr. Executive
Qualification : M.Pharm
Experience : 2-6 years
Brief Job Description :
1. Literature search, product understanding, data interpretation for product to be undertaken for development
2. Planning and execution of product development work to achieve desired product profile and data compilation
3. Scheduling the work plan in consultation with group leader/ reporting authority for timely completion of the projects based on priority assigned
4. Execution and evaluation of various formulation optimization trials and process optimization trials and data compilation
5. Laboratory notebook writing and assistance in documentation of controlled documents and compilation of the development data
6. Execution of scale up, exhibit batches, characterization batches, process validation batches and commercial batches at manufacturing locations.
7. Preparation of document for smoothly execution of scale up and exhibit batches like Justification of specification, QbD elements, MFC etc
Sr. Officer / Executive
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Experience : 2-5 years
Brief Job Description :
1. Review of technical documents for adequacy, raw data checking, quality of documents within defined SLA for US/OAM/EM/IN
2. Product Robustness Assessment and PAR rule Assessment
3. Responsible to perform and review statistical assessment using statistical tools such as JMP, Minitab
4. Prepare/ review of formulation optimization & process optimization design and report. Support the formulation team in d esign of optimization plan . Prepare, revise and review internal/ harmonised SOPs and guideline
5. Document Management- Provide document numbering and keep a record of the same as per SOP/guideline, issuance, archival and retrieval of documents & LNBs, inventory management for LNBs. Share historical data available in database with the team whenever required
6. Issuance of equipment usage log books, area planning registers etc
7. Manage and provide inputs in Lascerfische scanning of documents for EDAMS archival. QMS related activities in track wise.
8. Prepare, revise and review internal/ harmonised SOPs and guideline. Assist the team in internal audits.
Job Location : R&D Baroda
Walk in Interview
Date : 9th July 2023
Time : 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
Venue : Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd – Sun Pharma Road, Tandalja – Baroda - 390016
Note : Please bring along your updated resume, last degree, PAN card, Aadhar card and current CTC proof on the day of interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database