Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engaging 2(two) vacant posts of PHARMACIST (On visiting basis) in Medical Department of Mormugao Port Authority, Headland Sada, Goa on an lumpsum payment of Rs.24,000/- p.m.
Post : Pharmacist (On Visiting Basis)
No. of Post : 2 (UR Two)
Age : Upto 30 years
Visiting remuneration : Rs. 24,000/- PM
Educational Qualification & Experience : Degree in Pharmacy with 1 year experience as Pharmacist OR Diploma in Pharmacy with 3 years’ experience as Pharmacist.
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may send their applications duly filled in prescribed format alongwith self-certified copies of SSC, HSSC, Degree marksheets/certificates, experience certificate, Birth Certificate etc. to reach us on the below mentioned address on or before 21.07.2023.
Chief Medical Officer,
Mormugao Port Authority Hospital,
Headland Sada., Goa – 403 804
The selected candidates who will be called for interview should bring alongwith all originals of certificates submitted. Selected candidates will not have any claim for regular appointment. This requirement is purely on temporary basis for period of eleven months.
The crucial date of determining qualification, experience and age shall be the first day of the month in which the post is notified/advertised. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants attending the interview.
1. TENURE OF TEMPORARY ENGAGEMENT : The engagement is purely on visiting basis. The engagement will be for a period of 11 months.
2. WORKING HOURS:-
a. He/She shall work in the Medical Department of this Port Authority in accordance with the instructions/directives of the Chief Medical Officer and shall follow the prescribed working timings of the said department. He/She will have to work on shifts, if required by the Administration, and his/her duty hours shall be, as may be fixed from time to time, by Chief Medical Officer. The working hours will be decided by the Chief Medical Officer.
b. He/She shall be liable to be posted and shifted wherever the administration considers necessary.
c. He/She shall be under the administrative control of the Chief Medical Officer of the Mormugao Port Authority and shall act under his supervision or officials assignments authorized by him.
d. All the facilities available in the Port hospital, should be taken up, without any pretext.
3. CONSOLIDATED REMUNERATION : He/She shall be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.24,000/- per month from the date he/she takes over charge of the said assignment. He/She shall not be entitled for any kind of holidays.
4. LEAVE FACILITIES : He/She will be permitted to avail Casual Leave on pro-rata basis @ of 1.25 day for each completed calendar month of temporary engagement. CL will be sanctioned by the Chief Pharmacist/Chief Medical Officer.
5. EMERGENCY CALLS : He/She should reside in the municipal limits of Mormugao and make himself/herself available for emergency calls and any other assignments as may be required from time to time. 6. MEDICAL FACILITIES : He/She shall be entitled to free medical treatment in the Mormugao Port Authority Hospital during his/her temporary engagement period to the extent the facilities are available in house for self only.
7. PORT ACCOMMODATION : Subject to availability, He/She shall be provided Port dormitory/Type ‘A’ Qtrs.(on request) accommodation, upon recovery of necessary licence fees as applicable from time to time and he/she should immediately vacate the port quarter on expiry of the contract, without any notice. In the event of overstay in Port quarter, he/she will be liable to pay double the standard rent/penal rent.
8. TRANSPORT CHARGES : He/She should make his/her own conveyance to visit Port Hospital. He/She shall not be provided with any transport nor transport charges for attending the assignment either on his/her visiting days or beyond visiting hours.
9. TA/DA FOR TOUR TRAVEL: For the purpose of the work, as and when he/she is required to be deputed on official tour, he/she will be entitled to draw TA/DA as per the entitlement with prior approval of the Competent Authority in each occasion through Chief Medical Officer/MPA.
10. TERMINATION OF THE TEMPORARY ENGAGEMENT: Either side can terminate the temporary engagement by giving one month notice or payment in lieu thereof during the subsistence of the temporary engagement.
11. CLAIM FOR REGULARISATION OF TEMPORARY ENGAGEMENT : The temporary engagement shall not confer on him/her any right or claim for regularization in the Port services against any vacant post whatsoever.
12. OTHER SERVICE BENEFITS : He/She shall not be entitled to any other service benefits as applicable to other regular employees of the Port other than those mentioned above.
13. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES : In the event of any disputes, arising out of this temporary engagement, the interpretation and decision of the Dy. Chairman of the Mormugao Port Authority, will be final and binding.
14. INCOME TAX: Income tax deductions will be made as per the Income tax provisions applicable to salaried employee.
See All Other Jobs in our Database