District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society Ratnagiri is inviting prescribed samples from the candidates for the following post on purely contractual basis. The said application should be submitted by post or in person to Taluka Health Office, Collector's Office Awar, Jayastambh, Ratnagiri.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 01
Job Location : NUHM Ratnagiri
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Experience : Min. 1 Year experience
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
1) The posts in the advertisement are purely contractual in nature and not regular posts of the State Govt.
2) The selected candidate will be appointed on a commensurate basis for 11 months.
3) Selected candidates have to accept the terms and conditions prepared by the committee and submit the agreement on bond paper of Rs.100/-
4) Experience will not be accepted if experience certificate is not attached. (Experience after obtaining educational qualification will be considered, experience before holding educational qualification should not be mentioned.) Experience required for the post applied for will be considered. In addition, any other experience will not be considered.
5) Age Limit - 1) Maximum age limit for the post of MBBS, specialist and highly specialized specialist is 70 years 2) Maximum age limit for the post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Mantra Counsellor, Pharmacist is 65 years 3) Maximum age limit for other posts is 38 years for open category and 43 for reserved category 5 years relaxation for employees under National Health Officer
6) It is mandatory for the applicant above 60 years to submit physical fitness certificate certified by District Surgeon.
7) Out of the above posts for technical posts Health Nurse, Pharmacist, Medical Officer e. Registration certificate from the corresponding council will be mandatory for the posts.
8) Suspension/Cancellation/Change in Recruitment Process All Officers Hon. No one can make any claim regarding the honey reserved at the level of Collector.
9) According to the said advertisement only the applications of the candidates whose applications are received within the prescribed period will be considered. Applications previously received by this office in any other context will not be considered.
10) The list of eligible/ineligible candidates in the selection process as well as the selection list will be published on the website of Ratnagiri NIC and Zilla Parishad.
11) As the recruitment process will be conducted in a very rational and transparent manner on the basis of merit, no one should fall prey to any temptation.
12) The candidate will be disqualified if the recommendation is pressured for selection.
Attested power copies of required documents.
1) Mark sheet and certificates regarding educational qualification (Semester pattern candidates should mention average marks while mentioning marks on the application form.)
2) Leaving Certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate/ Aadhaar Card
3) Work Experience Certificate in Govt/Semi Govt.
4) Certificate of Registration (Frequent Renewal)
5) Certified copy of caste certificate
How to Apply
1) Interested candidates should submit the application form on one side typewritten or printed in legible letters on white thick paper of A4 size in the enclosed form.
2) The name of the post and the name of the unit/room should be mentioned in bold letters on the envelope.
3) In case of applying for more than one post, candidates should submit separate application form for each post along with fee.
4) Open category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.150/- and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.100/-. Application Fee is Online Mode (Phone Pay/GPay/UPI/Internet Banking/Mobile King) Account No. 034001003621 ICICI BANK, RATNAGIRI RATNAGIRI THO NUHM IFSC Code ICIC0000340 and its UTI / UTR Transaction No. It is mandatory to mention clearly in the application along with It is mandatory to attach the receipt of the amount paid online with the application otherwise the application will be disqualified.Also candidates who are not able to pay the fee online should pay the fee by drawing a DD in the name of RATNAGIRI THO NUHM. DD Payable at Ratnagiri is required. .The original DD should be submitted along with the application with own name and post name written behind the DD.
5) Candidates are required to submit the application in the prescribed form attached along with the rate of office hours till 26/07/2023 along with copies of required marks and certificates to the office of Taluka Health Office, Ratnagiri in person or by post.
Applications with minor deficiencies will be rejected
1) Applications from candidates not possessing the prescribed qualifications.
2) Application form not in the prescribed format or not properly filled out Application text Incomplete or wrongly filled application form, tampered application form.
3) Applications without signatures, attested copies of required mark sheets and certificates or similar information not properly submitted.
4) In case of non-payment of application fee, original D.D. And DD of the right amount. If not submitted.
5) Applications without attached affidavit of small family
If there is any error in any of the above, your application will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained/accepted with you.
Note : The selection committee reserves the right to change the above number of posts as well as to change the place of posting and remuneration.
See All Other Jobs in our Database