At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Post : Sr Product Specialist
• To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory, by promoting CRM products and therapies to doctors/ specialists.
• To practice effective account management, KOL management, promote the therapies, maintain product and technical competency and provide market information (MIS) on a timely basis
• Responsible for achieving Secondary AOP in terms of product units and revenue
• Ensure coverage of all accounts on the basis of customer segmentation within territory in agreement with the manager to maintain optimum level of exposure and effective time management.
• Maintain and expand existing business and develop new business opportunities.
• Responsible for identifying the customers/doctors and driving customer engagement activities, market development initiatives such as HHFA, Project Engage, Go Direct, KAM & Ecom . To create awareness about products and therapies
• In the cathlab, assist and provide support to doctors on implants
• Manage marketing expenses, spend on marketing programs for HCP
• Communicate marketing plans / intelligence/competitor activity promptly, including potential sales leads, and information regarding product price or account activity to appropriate company personnel.
• Recognize and understand competitive products, features, strengths in relation to the company’s products and provide the information in agreed format on weekly basis to manager
• Would be responsible for KOL Management in terms of scheduling activities & planning effective customer engagement programs like CMEs and RTMs as per BCS compliance and maintaining productive relationships with them
• Plan and execute training and technical programs for Key Hospitals
• Engage non-prescribing customers, hospitals administrators, staffs to maintain productive relationship with them
• Acquire and maintain comprehensive clinical and technical product and therapy knowledge
• Acquiring knowledge about processes in the organization around marketing events request, product donation and discount request
• Responsible to participate around his/her Individual Development Plan in consultation with the manager
• Undertake distributor reviews in terms of understanding stock availability, daily co-ordination with distributors and monitor distributor customer relationship
• Develop and maintain accurate account and territory record
• Complete administrative reporting as assigned (for example: expense reports, account profiles and analysis, daily planners, competitive updates, etc.)
• Bachelor in Science /B Pharma/ BE/ BTech in Biomedical Engineering / Bio-instrumentation, Electronics
• PG degree in Business Management (preferred)Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• 3 - 6 years sales experience in selling of knowledge based product from MNC/Company of repute
• Experience in Cardiology/Medical device or Equipment (preferable)
• Prior Selling of Cardiac products and therapies would be preferable but not essential
• Experience of handling revenue target more than 1 crore p. a.
• Willing to travel extensively and relocate as well
• Good verbal communicator and presenter – Good command over English and Regional language
• Professional presentation and "Presence"
• Professional standard of written and verbal communication to sales
• Sound clinical and technical knowledge of Cardiac products would be an added advantage
• Strategic mindset in planning and driving marketing strategies and managing customers
• Customer focused: Should have an ability to engage the customers & partner to ramp up business support at the same time being able to deliver value.
• Demonstrated grit in handling challenging customers.
• Understanding and ability to collaborate with channel partners
• Good influencing and convincing skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Qualification : B.Sc. B. Pharma, BE
Location : New Delhi
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 5th Aug, 2022
See All Haryana Alerts M.Pharm Alerts Ph.D Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database