AstraZeneca looking for Quality Assurance Specialist
AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Post : Junior Associate - Quality Assurance Specialist
• Support the areas of the business area of focus - all financial, budget, benefit transactions for related meetings in the GME suite of services, the audits and analysis of the same
• Perform audits and analysis on all meetings - identify discrepancies and agree with GME team members and meeting owners on remediation actions
• Review completed meetings to verify adherence to policy and guidelines. As needed provide guidance and feedback to GME team members or in aggregate
• Track and review TOV reporting from each meeting to ensure accuracy in reporting
• Track and manage remediation plans and provide summary reports to GME leadership
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of the overall experience
• Able to anticipate risks and devise solutions that are effectively communicated in a simple and clear way
• Pharmaceutical experience; or other highly-regulated environments
• Experience within the Meeting & Events and Business Travel sector specifically related policy and regulations
• Experience with audit process and activities
• Strong technical acuity and learning curve
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving.
• Able to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in the Life Sciences Industry.
• Experience in any product management, preferably in the Meetings & events space.
• Knowledge of Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience working in a shared service environment.
• Experience of working with 3rd party providers.
Qualification : B.Sc. or B.Pharma
Location : TRIL GTC Chennai
Experience : 0-2 years
Job ID : R-086603
Functional Area : Oncology
End Date : 21-Aug-2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database