Work as Country Portfolio Manager at Pfizer | B.Pharm, B.Sc
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Country Portfolio Manager
Country Brand Manager - Women's Health is responsible for developing and owning the brand strategy for market for the assigned products / therapeutic area. The role holder is also responsible for driving product growth and complete lifecycle management, forecasting revenue, managing OPEX of assigned brands and ensuring the realization of revenue and profitability targets.
• Develop strategy based on brand positioning, customer, channel & regional segmentation for both short term and long term goals
• Develop customer-focused plans to ensure alignment of all marketing activities including both traditional and innovative tools to support an operating plan. Tailor the brand strategy and its execution as per the need of the local market
• Develop local market life-cycle strategies (i.e. line extension, new indications) by collaborating with internal stakeholders in other Commercial Units, supervise the creation of a brand vision and plan for product lifecycle management
• Forecast and track portfolio performance (sales and supply) and manage M&D budget within allocation
• Develops channel-specific approaches for key customer segments (e.g., retail, hospitals, governments, etc.)
• Leverages Regional TA support, Commercial Solutions Center expertise, and TA expertise / content as needed
• Work alongside customer and national accounts teams to translate customer insights into strategies which drive performance, analyse the IMS data or secondary data and draw out relevant trends to feed in as inputs to CPL and Marketing Head to help in devising the marketing strategy.
• Organize CMEs and participate in conferences / promotional events to reach out to the doctors and position the products. Organize advisory board meetings with doctors to understand their perception about the brand and test out any assumptions.
• Competition tracking and identification of gaps vis-à-vis the competition by conducting monthly field visits and develop the brand identity and brand equity in alignment with the overall marketing strategy of Pfizer and the given product / therapeutic area
• Scan the market for potential new avenues of revenue generation and develop market entry strategy for a brand for previously untapped geographies.
• Provide recommendations on pricing of products and implement those to enhance the profitability of all portfolios by capitalizing on the price increase opportunities post receiving the inputs from the finance department. For OTC products, develop and execute the media plan to ensure optimal ROI on all media investments and work closely with media agencies to ensure effective execution of the media planning
• Provide inputs to the creative agencies for development of artwork and leave behind literature. Coordinate with and manage vendors in the area of media, advertising, design, printing, market research and NPD.
• Drive market intelligence gathering initiative for existing and new products by liaising with the sales teams and market research agencies
• Serves as local marketing expert for assigned Brand/portfolio in cross functional team leadership
• Coordinate with the medical affairs, legal, regulatory and corporate teams for ensuring the desired approvals are sought before the release of any promotional material.
• Plan out the distribution strategy for the promotional material and samples in co-ordination with the manufacturing and distribution teams
• Be aware about all the compliance norms including MAPP. Ensure adherence to the SOPs mentioned in any interaction with the HCPs
• Brand/TA Plan: review of brand/ TA strategies by regulatory / legal
• Develop sales materials, execution of marketing strategy and portfolio POA
• Forecast brand performance and track progress towards target
• Allocate and execute in country brand budget
• Obtain final regulatory / legal approval of tactical portfolio plan
• Selection and manage agencies for development of materials (budget, scope, timing, and quality of project)
• Align with customer / Access plan
• Develop country Op Plan and influence sales targets and brand A&P allocations (with CM/Marketing Head and CPL)
• Long-range forecasting (with CM/Marketing Head and CPL)
• Revenue adjustments, as needed (with CM/Marketing Head and CPL)
• Develop promotional meetings strategy (with CPL)
• Validate brand-specific messages, design training (w/medical, regulatory)
• Develop awareness campaigns, CME, congress content (w/ KOLs) in partnership with Medical
• Explore opportunities for building synergy between teams and leverage the resources such as MCM and trade marketing to improve promotional efficiency
For More Info Go Next Page...