Vacancy for Senior Analyst at Novartis | M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Analyst
1. Prepares and coordinates for HE & OR documents as assigned
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of assigned documents including projects being handled by junior team members, to meet customer expectations.
3. Manages assigned individual projects. Coordinate for the projects of assigned local team members
4. Obtains feedback from customers.
5. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follows and tracks clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
8. Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
9. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
M.Sc./M.Pharm / MPH + 4 years of CR (HEOR / eq.) experience, Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 2 year of CR (HEOR / eq.) experience, MBBS Good written and oral English skills M.Sc./M.Pharm / MPH + 4 years of CR (HEOR / eq.) experience, Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 2 year of CR (HEOR / eq.) experience, MBBS/equivalent + 2 year of CR (HEOR /eq) experience
Experience : 2-4 year
Qualification : M.Sc. / M.Pharm / MPH / MBBS/ MD
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 25th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database