Vacancy for Research investigator at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : BBRC-Research Investigator/Senior Research investigator-Oncology
To work as a part of Discovery Biology and Translational Sciences team and play a key role in Immuno-oncology research. Develop an early-stage research strategy, initiate and lead discovery programs while managing ongoing programs in oncology/immuno-oncology. In addition, the role will include training and managing associate scientists and work with internal and external collaborators.
Identify new targets and initiate programs, develop and execute on the program strategy, collaborate closely with departmental functional groups to enable program progression. Provide subject matter expertise in immuno-oncology, independently design and execute experiments, document and interpret scientific results, present the data to cross-functional teams. Manage objectives, milestones and drive timely compilation of research data, analysis, summary and presentation of experimental results with insightful scientific interpretations and conclusions. Report project/program progress on a regular basis. Develop domain knowledge, scientific expertise, technologies and cutting-edge thinking mindset and team-working abilities, and create a climate to foster scientific innovation and collaboration.
• PhD in Immunology/ Oncology/ Cell biology with 2-5 years of relevant experience in the biotech/ pharma industry and/or in a similar academic position. Working knowledge of tumor immunology, preferably in humans and tumor microenvironment is mandatory.
• Strong publications record in the areas of immuno-oncology.
• Extensive hands-on and troubleshooting experience in tumor immune cell profiling, immunoassays development, primary cell based functional assays etc.
• Scientific decision-making, problem solving and ability to ask appropriate scientific questions.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
• Enthusiasm for learning and participating in a fast-paced environment of rigorous science and innovative thinking
Additional Information :
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : Ph.D
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Oncology
End Date : 5th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database