Job Openings for Pharmacists (06 posts) in Indian Railways
NR, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 06 (JRC-1, ASR-2, ASR/M-1, ASR/W-1, BJPL-1)
Educational / Professional Techanical Qualifications : 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2 years diploma in pharmacy or Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
The application can also be directly obtained and handed over in the office of Chief Medical Supdt., Northern Railway Divisional Hospital Firozpur on any working day before the closing date. The applications received after the closing dates will not be entertained. Mere submission of application does not guarantee re-engagement and the decision of Railways in this matter will be final.
Conditions stipulated for re-engagement.
1. The scheme is operative only till 01.12.2019 unless extended by Railway Board through instructions.
2. The maximum age limit for re-engagement shall be 65 years and this limit shall not be extended in case of any retired employee during the period re-engagement.
3. The re-engagement is purely on temporary basis and services will be terminated as and when suitable regular incumbents joined the post either by way of recruitment or by transfer on attaining the age of 65 whichever is earlier or on cessation of the scheme or due to surrender of post due to man power planning.
4. Monthly remuneration of the re-engaged retired Railway staff will be determined by reducing the Pension from their last pay drawn (i.e Basic+DA) as per RBE No.150/2017. 5. Suitable/competency of the staff wherever required will be determined before the re-engagement.
6. The applicants should not have been covered under the LARSGESS or any other like schemes.
7. The working hours of re-engaged staff will be same as that of the regular staff in similar post.
8. The remuneration has to be calculated on monthly basis only and not on daily basis. Re-engaged retired Railway staff will not be eligible for any leave as applicable to regular staff. As per RBE No.39/2017 re-engaged staff may be paid in addition to their usual remuneration daily allowance at the rates of 60% of the applicable DA rate. This should be with the approval of SAG level officer.
9. The period of such re-engagement will not be counted as service for any purpose as admissible to regular serving employees.
10. The period of such staff will not be entitled for PLB or any other extra admissible to serving employees.
11. Re-engagement of staff will not be covered for any coverage under ECA, PWA, payment of gratuity Act or any other statutory enactments admissible to serving Railway employees.
12. Re-engagement staff will not be covered by any of the Welfare scheme, CGA, Ex-gratia, funeral advance etc as admissible to regular employees.
13. Re-engaged staff will not be entitled for any advances as admissible to regular employees.
14. Staff retired under NPS can be re-engaged and the remuneration to be calculated taking what would be his/her pension had he been retired on pension scheme (notionally) and can be fixed on case to case basis accordingly.
Duly filled in applications in the prescribed format may be sent to following address on or before 14.8.2019 up to 13 Hrs.
Chief Medical Supdt.,
See All Other Jobs in our Database