Applications are invited for Scientist at National Institute of Biologicals | 06 posts
For S.N.4 (Junior Scientist) - 01 post
Essential (i) M.Sc. in Microbiology / Clinical Microbiology /Biotechnology /Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry /Bacteriology /Physiology / Pharmacology/ Serology/ Molecular Biology from any recognized university with at least 60% marks and (ii) A minimum 1(One) years of relevant experience in below related fields.
Desirable: At least 1 publications or articles in Indexed journals in any of the below mentioned fields of qualification or experience.
Scale of pay : Pay Matrix level-7 Rs.44900-142400
Max Age Limit : 30 years
Fields/Area of Experience :-
(a) Quality Control Testing of Biologicals and Biotherapeutics;
(b) Review of Technical Dossiers of Biologicals and Biotherapeutics including Vaccines in respect of Chemistry Manufacturing Control (CMC), non-clinical trial data on Animal Pharmacology/ Animal Toxicology, Clinical Trial data;
(c) Review of Technical Dossiers of ‘In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Medical Devices’ in respect of conformation to the Essential Principles of Safety and Performance of Medical Devices which include Product Description, Design and Manufacturing information, Product performance specifications and associated validation and verification studies, Labelling and Regulatory history;(d) Evaluation & Review of Adverse Events
(i) Following Immunization (AEFI) (ii) Associated with Biologicals and Biotherapeutics (Pharmacovigilance), (iii) Associated with blood transfusion and blood products administration (Haemovigilance), (iv) Due to indirect harm associated with IVD Medical Devices (Materiovigilance) (e) Management of Quality System with application of ISO : 17025 and ISO : 34 with Total Quality Management approach
(f) Research in Biologicals and Biotherapeutics.
1. Application giving particulars as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificate should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201 309. The envelope containing the application form should be subscribed with “Application for the post of “________________________________”.
2. The post carries usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of corresponding status.
3. Relaxation in age for Government Servants and SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped candidates will be as per the instructions of the Government of India issued from time to time.
4. Age limit, Qualification and other requirements for above posts may be relaxed by the appointing authority in respect of candidates otherwise well qualified.
5. The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.
6. The candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience for the post applied for will be required to appear for written test. For Group ‘A’ Scientific post there will be personal discussion with the candidates qualifying the written test with minimum 60% marks of the total marks in written test.
7. Merely possessing of minimum prescribe qualifications etc. will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written Test/ Interview / Personality Test.
8. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts.
9. Attested copies of the caste certificate as per the prescribed format of Govt. of India order shall be attached with the application.
10. Those employed in Central and State Government Autonomous organization and Central & State Public Sectors undertaking/organization should apply through proper channel otherwise their application will not be considered.
11. The prescribed application format is available on NIB website: nib.gov.in
12. The last date for submission of application shall be 26-11-2019.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database