Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), an institution of national importance established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programmes of UNESCO. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create high quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu.
The Centre invites online applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated Indian candidates for the following posts on Direct recruitment/ deputation/ contract basis:
Business Development Manager
Grade Pay : Pay Level – 14 (Rs. 144200 to Rs. 218200)
Qualifications & Experience
For Direct Recruitment
a) A post-graduate Degree in Life Sciences, Degree in Medicine or Degree in Engineering with a Post-Graduate Diploma or Degree in Business Management and 15 years relevant experience; or
PhD Degree in Life Sciences, Medicine or Engineering with a Post-Graduate Diploma or Degree in Business Management and 10 years of relevant experience.
a) Extensive experience in scientific business development and ability to lead legal, tax, accounting, financing and cross-functional teams, strong leadership and negotiation skills.
b) Excellent communication skills with strong ability to build and communicate business rationale.
c) Ability and desire to work in biotech sector with small teams, fast pace, and fast changing environment.
Officers from the Central / State Governments / Universities / R&D institutions, or PSU: holding analogous post, or with at least 3 years’ service in posts with Pay Level 13A or 5 years’ service in posts with Pay Level 13 or its equivalent possessing educational qualification and experience as prescribed above.
a) Meeting Targets, Planning & Monitoring of academic & trainingprogrammes of RCB. b)Work closely with the Executive Director (ED) to develop the academic & research outreach ofRCB and help the Centre achieve its objectives and targets.
c) Contribute to the formulation of placement plans, monitor their implementation.Plan and produce the publicity material.
d) Management: Provide supportive leadership to ED in management of staff training &development ofstaff in a timely manner.
e) Ensure that academic & training policies of the RCB, equal opportunities and health and safety legislation, together with good management practices, are consistently applied.
f) Contribute to the development of policies and procedures for inter-institutionalcoorporation.
g) Any other work assigned by the ED.
Age Limit : 50 years for Direct Rectt. & 56 years for deputation
Grade Pay : Pay Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400)
Qualifications & Experience
For Direct Recruitment
a) BE /BTech/ B Pharm/ MSc, with 3 years’ relevant experience in a reputed organization.
b) Experience of maintenance ofscientific equipment, or researchsupport to scientists, or systemadministration and softwaredevelopment, or creation andmaintenance of database andwebsites.
c) Proficiency in use of computers for word processing and data handling.
Desirable: Understanding of government rules and procedures.
For Deputation: Officers from the Central/ State Governments/ Universities/ University level R&D institutions, or PSU: holding analogous post, or with at least 3 years’ service in posts with Pay Level 5 or its equivalent, and possessingeducational qualification and experience as prescribed above.
For More Info Go Next Page...
Subscribe to Pharmatutor Job Alerts by Email
a) Assist in management of biotechnologylaboratories.
b) Maintain and coordinate use ofscientific equipment and infrastructure.
c) Preparation of scientific reports.
d) Maintenance of data-bases.
e) Preparation of technology relatedpolicies, IPR and legal issues. f)Any other work assigned by the ED.
Age Limit : 30 years for Direct Rectt. & 56 years for deputation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. There will be a probation period of two years which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
2. The pay and allowances etc. are presently admissible as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Centre.
3. The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
5. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No- Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
6. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same. Candidates applying for deputation/ permanent absorption may invariably get their application forwarded through proper channel.
7. The officers selected for appointment on deputation may either retain their pay level applicable to them plus deputation allowance and other allowances as admissible in their parent cadre, or draw their pay in the appropriate pay level indicated against the post. The period and terms of deputation will be governed by standard terms of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. The rules and procedure prescribed by the Govt. of India in respect of Reservation policy for the reserved categories shall be followed for the posts filled by direct recruitment. The age limit, qualification and other requirements for any post may be relaxed by the Controlling Authority. There would be no upper age limit in respect of the officers/staff members already working on a regular basis in the Centre.
10. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for written test/interview and/or skill test. In case a large number of applications are received for each post, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening tests for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
11. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad.
Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the requisite fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 15 July 2019.Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed upto 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
See All Faridabad Alerts M.Sc Alerts B.Pharm Alerts B.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database