Work as Medical Value Partner at Roche Pharmaceuticals | M.Pharm, Ph.D
Roche Pharmaceuticals, India, has been disseminating scientific knowledge pertaining to innovative medicines to the medical fraternity. We have products in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Virology, Nephrology, Transplantation, Anemia... Not translated Arthritis. In recognition of its contributions in Oncology, Roche India has been awarded the â€˜Best Oncology Company of the Year,' by Frost & Sullivan at the India Healthcare Excellence Awards for the years 2011, 2012 and 2014.
Post : Medical Value Partner
Responsible to develop & execute the Medical plan for the assigned region/ state through patient centric shared value projects & innovative scientific engagements with TAEs, Key Strategic accounts in line with the region/ state plans to achieve Affiliate 2030 strategy.
• Preferred partner for any Medical /Scientific Information needs of Therapy Area Experts for best health outcome of patients
• Facilitating of interactions between medical personnel and external investigators. Facilitating aspects of the Investigator-Initiated Studies (IIS) process
• To act as a Medical Lead for the state model and provide full scientific support to state lead. Should be aware of healthcare and access environment in the state/ region assigned.
• Drive collaboration with Internal stakeholders by adding value to their KPIs & partnering to serve patients
• Providing scientific training for sales, marketing, Market Access or other internal personnel
• Complete scientific knowledge of the assigned therapeutic area/ product.
• Ability to develop strong professional network with TAEs & relevant external stakeholders of the assigned region/ state.
• Ability to capture/ interpret customer insights and convert them into relevant strategies
• Project management ability
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Understanding of clinical trial design and biostatistics
• Ability to work in a cross functional team environment
• Employees who are M.D, MBBS, BDS/MDS, PhDs, M-Pharm. Medical graduates will be preferred
• Employee completing minimum 2 years with Roche Pharma as on 1st July 2018
• Employees having Life Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Experience. Experience in desired therapy area would be preferred
• MBBS & MDs candidates with less than 1 year of experience and BDS/MDS & PhDs with 1 to 2 years of experience in Healthcare industry as on 1st July 2018
• Consistency in performance Rating of Fully met expectations or Above in 2016 & 2017
• Job Location: Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad
• Anyone at Work Level 5A or above can apply
• Willingness to relocate
Experience : 1-2 years
Qualification : M.D, MBBS, BDS/MDS, PhDs, M-Pharm
Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Medical Affairs
End Date : 31st July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database