Career in Clinical Development Services Agency as Senior Research officer | Emoluments upto Rs 80,000 pm
Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India launched CDSA on 28 September 2009 as an extramural unit of Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI). It was created to facilitate development of affordable healthcare products for public health diseases. Registered as a not-for profit research organization, it aims to develop an eco-system for training and learning and work with public sector institutions, and small and medium enterprises (SME) to translate innovative technologies into medical products for public good.
Post : Senior Research officer (Regulatory Affairs)
Emoluments : Rs.80,000 per month consolidated for a period of six months.
Location : CDSA, Faridabad
• Coordinate and work closely with all the niche centres and members of the Regulatory Working Cell (DCGI, DBT, ICMR etc.)
• Assist the members of the Regulatory Cell by conducting background research and preparing background documents pertaining to relevant regulatory policies and guidelines both nationally and internationally on different subject areas as advised by the Regulatory Working Cell.
• Ability to conduct situational analysis/gap analysis of the Indian Regulatory space and be able to present the findings (through power-point presentations/other means) in a coherent manner.
• Assist with all internal/external communications as required.
• Any other activities such as organizing meetings/conferences as may be required by the Regulatory Working Cell.
Qualifications and Experience
• MD / PhD in Pharmacology from a recognized medical college/ University.
• Knowledge of the Indian Regulatory space (DCGI, CDSCO, pharmaceutical companies etc.) or any previous experience in working with them.
Not exceeding 40 years
• Effective communication skills,
• the provision of timely and accurate information to stakeholders
• Understanding of GCP, regulations and guidelines
• Fair and ethical.
• Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and present the findings
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Business computer skills (MS Word, Excel, e-mail)
Find More Info Go to Next Page...