Job for Fresher B.Pharm as Senior Patient Care Advisor at Indegene
Indegene, we look to change healthcare for the better. Being an Indegene employee is not just doing a job, but it is about real contribution and outcomes. We are a global team of over 1,200 employees across 14 global locations. Our singular focus is to deliver real outcomes that are measurable, impactful, and sustainable. This has made us a recognized global leader and partner to some of the largest and most respected healthcare organizations.
Post : Senior Patient Care Advisor
A Senior Patient Care Advisor counsels patients for improved health-related outcomes by meeting patients on a regular basis. He or she also manages the compliance and adherence of patients enrolled. The role of a Senior Patient Care Advisor also involves handling patient queries, as well as collating health records‒related data from consenting patients.
The roles and responsibilities of the Senior Patient Care Advisor include the following:
• Maintaining confidentiality of patients and organizational sensitive information
• Capturing details related to adverse drug reactions reported by patients in pre-defined templates
• Providing patient support by coordinating with pharmacists, stockists, and carrying and forwarding agents
• Receiving regular feedback from team managers and undergoing program-related training and on-the-job training on a regular basis
• Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
• Education—BPharm/BSc (Microbiology, Biotechnology, Dietetics, or Nutrition)
• Experience—0-2 years of relevant experience
• Fluency in English, Hindi, and any one regional language (Gujarati, Marathi,
• Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Assamese, or Rajasthani)
• Adequate knowledge of MS Office
• Empathy and willingness to listen and relate
Job Specification :
Education : B.Sc,M.Sc, M.Pharm/B.Pharm/MBBS
Experience : 0-2 years
Job Location : Bangalore,Delhi/NCR,Kolkata,Mumbai,Chennai,Hyderabad
Position Type : Full Time – FT
Functional Area : Patient Management
End Date : 25th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database