Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission opens for M.Pharm, M.Sc pursuing (15 posts) for PvPI Research Trainee Fellowship
Terms & Conditions:
1) The selected candidates will be required to work at IPC for a period of nine months (August 2017-April 2018)
2) They will be required to spend their time for doing Pharmacovigilance related research work towards collection of data from the field for their research project on Pharmacovigilance. In addition they will be given some specialised work related to PvPI. 3) Candidate must submit a approval letter from Principal/Head of the Department of the Institute to pursue research project at NCC-PvPI
Disbursement of Fellowship Amount
The fellowship amount of Rs.20,000/- (Twenty thousand rupees only) will be released in two instalments. The first instalment of Rs. 10,000/- will be released after completion of four months period. The second instalment of Rs.10,000/- will be released after completion of research project (nine months).
How to Apply
The application format can be downloaded from the website: ipc.gov.in of the Commission. The applications along with the self attested documents in support of the claims for eligibility must reach this office (through email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) with in10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement given in IPC website.
- In case of multiple applications received from a particular Institution, maximum one candidate will awarded this fellowship.
- The data analysed at NCC-PvPI for research project should be kept confidential and should not be used for preparing of any manuscripts/research publications.
- Certificates will be issued to the Candidates by the Secretary-cum-Scientific Director, IPC for pursuing the research projects at NCC-PvPI, Ghaziabad on successful completion of the projects.
- The research topics will be identified by NCC-PvPI by keeping the view on current trends & emerging areas of Pharmacovigilance.
Last Date : 4th August, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database