For the last six decades Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. In fact CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic set up in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press. CGHS is the model Health care facility provider for Central Government employees and Pensioners and is unique of its kind due to the large volume of beneficiary base, and open ended generous approach of providing health care.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited from persons Retired from Central Government/State Governmnet/PSUs/Autonomus Bodies for the posts as detailed below.
No of Posts : 05 (Guwahti-01, Silchar-01, Dibrugarh-01, Gantok-01, Kohima-01)
Age Limit : Not exceeding 65 year of age
Remuneration : A fixed monthly amount shall be admissible, arrived at by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement The amount of remuneration so fixed shall remain unchanged for the term of the contrast There will be no annual increment/percentage increase during the contract
Education Qualification : In addition to certificate of Pharmacist from recognized Institute, candidate having basic knowledge of computer will be preferred.
Terms and Conditions
1) Officers & staff Retired from Central Government/State Government/PSUs Autonomous boides should only apply. Applications received from candidates who are not retired from Central Government/State Government /PSUs/Autonomous bodies will not be considered
2) Duration of appointment: The appointments will be purely on Contractual bas s for a period of 180 days or till regular incumbents join, whichever is earlier.
3) Only consolidated remuneration as per Govt guidelines for fixation of Remuneration as mentioned above will be paid.
4) Age limit - not exceeding 65 years
5) Leave Paid Leave of absence may be allowed at the rate of 1.5 days for each completed month of service. Accumulation of leave beyond a calendar year may not be allowed.
6) The appointing authority. Additional Director. CGHS Guwahati shall haw the right to cancel or terminate or withdraw or modify the advertisement or contract at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever in public interest on behalf Govt of India
7) Date of Written Test and verification of original documents will be communicated through email letter to the eligible candidates later on. The Candidates to be produce all original Certificates/documents on the date of written test.
8) No TA/DA will be allowed for attending written test.
1) The application form is attached here with. Candidates are advised to fill in the application form Carefully the applicants should provide valid E-mail ID for smooth and fast communications.
2) Applicants desirous to apply for more than one pest in mere than one CGHS Wellness Centers, should submit separate applications forms for such pests in such cities.
3) The filled-in Application form along with the require documents should be sent to THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR, CENTRAL GOVT. HEALTH SCHEME, A.K AZAD ROAD GOPINATH NAGAR< GUWAHATI-781016(ASSAM) ON OR BEFORE 23-05-2022
Mandatory Enclosures - Self attested photocopies of Pension Payment Order, any document/ certificate of Retirement (attested copy of Certificate shoeing ago). Educational Qualification Certificates, Registration Certificate (for Nursing Officer and Pharmacist], 2 (two) recent passport size photographs, Experience Certificates (wherever applicable).
See All Government Jobs B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database