Guru Gobind Singh Medical College is a government school of medicine located in Faridkot, Punjab, India. Giani Zail Singh, president of India was one of the few people involved in bringing the medical college to the Faridkot city, when he was the Chief minister of Punjab in 1972–1977.
Post : Research Assistant
Applications are invited on or before 06.05.2022 upto 5.00 P.M from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post on contractual basis in in the Department of Neurology , GGSMC, Faridkot, for an Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) ,New Delhi funded Research Project .
Age Below : 30 years on date of interview
Salary : Rs.31000/- per month
Tenure : Initially for six months , extendable up to the duration of the project based on performance and availability of the funds.
Essential Qualification : MBBS / BHMS / BAMS/ BDS/ M.Pharma / M.Sc Nursing / Medical or Equivalent.
Desirable Qualification : Degree / Diploma in Clinical Research or Experience of Trial/studies for 2 years or equivalent Knowledge of computers
General terms and conditions :
1. The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable of Rs. 500/- (Rs 250/- for SC/ST) in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot.
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts. 3. The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, permanent residence, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
4. Last date and time of receipt of application form at the office of the Principal , Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Sadiq Road, Faridkot upto 05.00 PM.
5. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
6. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
7. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
8. The candidate must write on the envelope “Application for post of Research Assistant – in Neurology under ICMR funded Project”
Last Date : on or before 06.05.2022 upto 5.00 P.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database