Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster (NCR BSC) located at Faridabad, and is designed with the mission to conduct innovative translational research to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Project Assistant (01 Position)
Name of the Study : Mission COVID Suraksha (NBM Project)
Emoluments : Maximum up to Rs 40,000/- per month
Duration : One year (To be extended as per the requirement of the Project)
Age Limit : Upto 35 Years
Location : CDSA Office, Faridabad
Provide support to the consultancy granted to us through NBM, in administrative tasks, office operations and project tracking activities for efficient management of the SoW for respective assignment related to allocated NBM projects/ assignments.:
• Provide the support for accurate forecasts for the project, procurement, planning, and tracking
• Implement and maintain effective administrative and project tracking systems / tools.
• Creation of administrative notes as per project requirements and tracking of approvals.
• Responsible for creation / providing inputs of clinical study documents for start-up activities and other study documents / dossiers as per project requirement.
• Supports creation, maintenance and period review of Trial Master Files, Tools and Systems for accuracy and completeness as per the regulatory and GCP requirements.
• Assist in collation and preparation of clinical study documents for submission for regulatory and EC approvals.
• Participate in CDSA- NBM and Project Team meetings and assist in preparation of agendas, presentation materials, minutes, and tracking of action items.
• Liaise with CDSA team on consultancy services for NBM programs, admin department and finance department for arrangements of monitoring visits, conferences, workshops etc.
• Coordinate with cross-functional departments for travel and accommodation arrangements for delegates of project meetings, investigator meetings etc.
• Assist project teams in vendor payments and maintain tracking of payments.
• Assist project team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical study documentation as per departmental SOPs and project requirements.
• Work with Clinical Portfolio Management and other internal departments on their requirements as and when required
Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate with 3 years’ experience OR Post graduate with one year experience of handling administrative work
• Candidate with clinical research experience from a recognized institute / organization will be preferred
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc. and working experience with project management software
• Ability to work under pressure, exhibit integrity in behavior and action.
• Ability to remain flexible and work independently with minimal guidance as well as collaboratively within a team setting.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and the number of position and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the Chairman of the Interview Committee, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
6. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons
7. The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. A 10% annual increase in salary is based on the performance
8. This position is strictly project-based.
9. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
10. Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled for the travel reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
11. This position will be placed in CDSA Faridabad office at NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. Submission of application will be thru online mode only otherwise it will get rejected or ignored.
14. This position may require 25% or more travel.
Procedure for filling online application:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb maximum)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
b. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
e. Those who have applied once need not to apply again.
f. Only technical queries will be resolved (if any), other than technical will be rejected and ignored.
g. On successful submission of your application, a pop-up containing a referral application number will come on your screen.
Note : This is a rolling out advertisement on CDSA website only. The application will be screened on weekly basis. In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
“Government strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”
Last date of receipt of application is 7th February 2021.
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/3/2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database