Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Scientific Writer II
• Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles etc..
• Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of above documents to meet customer expectation.
• Manages assigned individual projects. Obtains feedback from customers.
• Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
• Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
• Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
• Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
• Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
• Life-science degree or equivalent B.Sc. / equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc. / M.Pharma + 2 years of CR experience.
• Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Med Good written and oral English skills in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) Ph.D + 1 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 1 year of CR experience
Experience : 2+ years
Qualification : M.Sc./M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
ID : 285764BR
End Date : 25th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database