Applications are invited for the post of Program Manager at JIPMER
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the ‘Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry’ established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health.
The following position to be filled purely on temporary basis under INDO-US TB Project, Dept, of Preventive and Social Medicine, JIPMER. Panel of recommended candidates shall be shortlisted after written test followed by interview. Selected candidates will be engaged in INDO-US TB projects as and when required.
• Ph.D. Immunology / in the field of immunology of tuberculosis proven by a minimum of 3 manuscripts as the leading author
• Experience in post-doctoral research aboard
Pay/month (Approx.) : Rs. 1,15,000/-
Age limit/ Years : <45 Years
• MBBS with 60% aggregate marks, recognized by MCI
• 3 years of clinical experience
• Knowledge of Computer Applications
• DNB/MD in medicine, Pulmonary Medicine
Pay/month (Approx.) : Rs.70,000/-
Age limit/ Years : 40 Years
1. Validity of the selected list is valid for Two years from the date of publication ot results and renewable accordingly.
2. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institute of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Project Investigator.
4. Experience in Tuberculosis research will be considered as the most desire qualification and upper age limit may be relaxed based on experience in I B research.
5. The posts are purely on contract basis for an external sponsored project, and no claim for any other regular post in JIPMER shall be entertained.
6. Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory.
7. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time. No other allowance/ facilities other than consolidated salary shall be extended.
8. Decision of the Principal Investigator will be final.
9. No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
10. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
11. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
12. If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the investigator, appointment can be terminated at any time without any notice.
13. The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one month prior notice, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month salary.
Eligible candidates may attend the written screening test followed by interview (for the shortlisted candidates). Details attached in the Annexure 1, in the Dept, of Preventive and Social Medicine, 3rd Floor, JISPH, JIPMER. The applicants are requested to bring the filled in application form (Annexure 2), Bio-data with self-attested copies of testimonials, conduct certificate from the last employer and original certificates for verification.
Date of the Written Test : 10.01.2020
Reporting Time : 8.30-9.00 AM
Exam Time : 9.30-10.00 AM
Venue : JISPH Block, JIPMER
PS: Interview will be conducted at 2.30 PM on the same day for the candidates selected in the written test in the Dept, of P&SM. JIPMER.
Note : Strict adherence to the time schedule is mandatory for all the candidates.
See All Other Jobs in our Database