Opportunity for research career in Pharma, Life Sciences research at Central Drug Research Institute | 11 posts
1. Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PWD & Women candidates as per CSIR/Funding Agency Guidelines.
2. Suitable Candidates may be empaneled for future requirement if any, under different projects.
3. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
4. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the aforementioned projects. The engagement in these projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
5. The number of positions against the various projects can vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of the institute.
Timing:- Eligible candidates are required to report for the Interview at 9:00 A.M on 17.01.2019 (For Position Code No. 001 to 008 Area of Life Sciences) and 18.01.2019 (For Position Code No. 009 to 011 Area of Chemistry & Pharma). Candidates reporting after 10:00 A.M will not be entertained.
The eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Committee for interview on the date and time mentioned above at CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031. Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application with original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc. along with a recent passport size photograph.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Note:- Candidates who fulfils the requisite qualification and age will be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee for interview. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates. The interview may be continued for the subsequent days also, therefore outsider candidates are requested to make their own arrangements accordingly.
See All Other Jobs in our Database