Opportunity for Pharmacist under the Ministry of AYUSH at NEIFM | Govt, of India
North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM), an Autonomous Institute, under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India, hereby invites applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts to be filled by Deputation/Direct Recruitment as mentioned against each post. Eligible candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates and testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photograph through proper channel. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview as the Institute deems fit.
Post : Pharmacist
Pay Scale : PB-1 with Grade Pay 2800/- Level 5 as per 7th CPC
Age limit : 30 years ( Relaxable to SC/ST/ OBC & others) as applicable under rules in force. 55 years for deputation
For direct recruitment:- Qualification :-
1.10+2 passed from a recognized Board with Science and English. _
2. B. Pharma (Ayur) with ' 3 years professional experience in a reputed Institution/hospital. Or
3. Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (not less 2 years duration) with 5 years professional experience. Or Diploma in Herbal Medicine/Technology (Not less than 3 years duration).
Officers of Central/State Govt. Statutory organizations/ Autonomous bodies/ PSUs, University or Research institutions holding analogous posts on regular basis having essential educational qualification prescribed for direct recruitment.
OR Pharmacy Assistant in the scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay -1900/- with 5 years experience
GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
Applicants are advised to read all instructions carefully before submitting their applications.
1. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves that they possess essential qualification, experience and fulfill all conditions of eligibility laid down for the post applied for.
2. The prescribed essential eligibility criteria are minimum and mare possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview/Test. The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualifications/years of experience in the subject, by holding screening test or any other criteria deemed proper.
3. Application duly completed and forwarded by competent authority of present employer, should reach the institute by last date i.e. 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/Newspaper through registered post/speed post of Indian postal Services Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse on the part of Post Office or any other reasons whatsoever. The decision of the Director, North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM), Pasighat will be final in this regard.
4. The date of determining the upper age limit, qualification and/or experience will be closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
5. Number of vacancies may increase or decrease by the time of screening/interview by the order of the competent authority. No separate notice will be issued in this regard.
6. Shortlisted candidates after due scrutiny will be called for test/interview. The interview/call letter shall be sent by speed/registered post/E-mail. The list will also be uploaded in the website of the Institute (neifm.nic.in). However, the Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delayt or lapse, whatsoever. Candidates are directed to write their address, e-mail and Mobile Number correctly. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
7. Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidates, if found false at any stage will result in his/her disqualification and repatriation to his parent cadre and initiation of disciplinary action against him.
8. While forwarding the application the sponsoring authority/present employer shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions. Employer should render a certificate that the officer is free/clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceeding(s) is/are pending or contemplated against the applicant.
9. Self attested copies of complete ACR dossier/APARs of last five years of the applicant must be enclosed with application.
Find more info on Next Page...