Career for Pharmacist at Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi at Kamand in Himachal Pradesh invites applications on the prescribed application form from Indian Nationals for various nonteaching posts. Detail of posts, eligibility criteria, qualification etc. is given below.
Post : Pharmacist
PB – 1 (Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20, 200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/. On completion of two years at Institute, the incumbent will move to GP of Rs. 4200/in PB2 on the same designation.
Maximum age limit : 30 years
Educational and other qualifications. Essential : (i) Matriculation or equivalent; (ii) Diploma/degree in pharmacy granted by an Institute of Central/State Government or a recognized Institute by Central/State Government; (iii) Should be registered as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Period of Probation : Two years
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. All posts are tenable in IIT Mandi at Kamand, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
2. All positions are initially on contract for a period of five years. The performance of the appointed staff shall be assessed before the expiry of their contract and only those found suitable will be offered a substantive post on completion of five years service on contract. If appointment on contract is not found satisfactory/suitable for substantive post, appointment shall be terminated on completion of the contract period. However, in case of exceptional candidates, the review can take place for offering a substantive post after completion of two years.
3. The applicants possessing minimum required or more of qualifying working experience on regular or on contract or outsourcing or projects in IITs will be given relaxation in age maximum up to 05 years. Such applicants will also have 05% marks added in their overall percentage or marks obtained by them in the qualification for the post. The candidate must have worked for the qualifying experience for full time and continuously (without any break) for the required qualifying period.
4. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement.
5. Qualification in MBA (Finance) will be considered at par with M.Com. qualification.
6. If the requisite qualification for the post is graduation and the candidate has also qualified post graduation, higher of the percentages in any one will be considered for shortlisting.
7. Where B.Sc is mentioned BCA/B.Tech. qualifications in the relevant discipline will be considered at par for shortlisting of candidates. Similarly, where M.Sc is mentioned MCA/M.Tech. qualifications in the relevant discipline will also be considered at par for shortlisting the candidates.
8. For the post of PTI, sportspersons who have represented the State(s) at least at National level will be given relaxation in age up to maximum of 05 years in addition to relaxation in age in general instruction at Sr. No. 3 above.
9. Unreserved posts are open to eligible persons from all castes and categories to apply but benefit of reservation will be given only, if the applicant applies against reserved category post(s) only. If reserved category candidate applies against unreserved category, he/she will not be entitled for the benefits of reservation such as relaxation in age/application fee/educational qualification, etc. Category once claimed will not be allowed to be changed under any circumstances.
10. Women candidates, working in IITs, will be given relaxation up to 03 years in age over and above as mentioned in general instruction at Sr. No. 3 above.
Find more info on Next Page...