Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company, engaged in develop manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally having presence in more than 70 countries and a workforce of 10,000+ across the globe.
MSTG [Manufacturing Science and Technology Group]
MSTG - Lead
Qualification & Experience : M.Pharm/B.Tech ; 10 to 15 years of Experience
Position : 01
• Provide necessary support to R&Dand plants for process development, product trial, scale-up and exhibit batches.
• Coordination in planning and execution of trials, scale up, exhibit and validation batches.
• Risk identification, assessment and planning for timely execution of launch batches.
• Evaluation of continuous process improvement, process robustness and cost reductions. End to end project tracking for timely execution of exhibit and validation batches
• Leadership, coordination and project management skill.
Contact Person: Mahendra Makwana - Email: mahendra.makwana.emcure.co.in Ext no : 6118
Qualification & Experience : M.Pharm/B.Pharm/ B.Tech 3 to 10 years of Experience
Position : 10
• Responsible to review the master formula record and Batch manufacturing record.
• Technology transfer of Parental formulations from R&D to Manufacturing site as well as site to site.
• To identify and evaluate the requirements of new projects, scale up Batches.
• Provide feasibility and gap analysis of parenteraI products.
• Design, planning and execution of feasibility trials.
• Risk assessment for exhibit batches.
• Ensuring pre and post validation documentations.
• Investigation support for OOS, deviations.
• Should Have worked on Liquid injectable, Lyophilized injectable. Sterile suspensions,
• TS products. Anticancer formulations.
Contact Person: Babita Yadav - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ext no : 6122
AMV : Analytical Method Validation
AMV - Officer / Exe/AM
Qualification & Experience : 3 to 10 years of Experience
Position : 10
• Analytical method validation and method transfer of injectable Products
• AMV of Assay, Content Uniformity, Dissolution, Related substance. Forced degradation as well as cleaning validation studies.
• Preparation of Analytical Method Validation protocol as well as report
• Sound Knowledge of HPLC,UPLC,RRLC, GC...
Contact Person : Isha Shah, Email at email@example.com Ext: 6117
English knowledge and Regulatory plant experience is must
Plant Address : Plot No. SM-14-15-16/1, Sanand GIDC Gate no -II, Sanand, Ahmedabad Gujarat, Pin Code: 382110
See All Other Jobs in our Database