Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Solan, was established on 1st December, 1985 with the objective to promote education, research and extension education in the fields of Horticulture, Forestry and allied disciplines. Late Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar, the first Chief Minister and the architect of Himachal Pradesh perceived the importance of Horticulture and Forestry to develop and improve the State economy which led to the establishment of this University. Its history lies in erstwhile Himachal Agricultural College, Solan, established in 1962 and affiliated to the Panjab University.
Online applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates, for direct recruitment on contractual basis of under mentioned categories of post in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture A Forestry, Nauni (Solan) -173230 (Himachal Pradesh). The online application can be filled up from 15.02.2021 to 14.03.2021 Till 11:59 PM. by logging on to website with yspuniveristy.ac.in. therefore the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline application form will be accepted by the University.
Post : Pharmacist (On contract basis)
Salary : Rs.13,410.00 (Rs.5910+30006P+150% of OP)
Post Code : 302
Number of Posts : 01 GEN
Minimum Essential Qualification :
(a) Essential qualification (s) (i)10 plus 2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education.
ii) Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Govt.
iii) Must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State /Central Government.
b) Desirable qualification(s):- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh
(c) Notwithstanding the provisions contained in sub-rule a (i) supra the candidates who have done diploma in Pharmacy prior to 12.09.2001 and are matriculates shall not be rendered ineligible.
Desirable Qualification : Knowledge of customs, Manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh
1. A candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided, this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachali's.
3. Date of determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any etc, , shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA), i.e. 14.03^2021
4. The candidates must read the INSTURCTIONS/OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLYING ONLINE, before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
5. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage.
6. The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
7. Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted incomplete, without requisite examination fee, without scanned photograph scanned signature of prescribed size, will be summarily rejection.
8. The candidates are advised to note down their USER ID and PASSWORD carefully as the same will be applicable for all future reference regarding downloading admit cads for written adjective type examination, Typing tests on computers, practical tests etc.
9. The Candidates are advised to give their working mobile member.and email ID, used by them in the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) and ensure that they are working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience.
10. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
11. The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40%, or more are allowed extra time of 30 minutes for examination of 1.5 hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she will have to submit a written request for the same to the University immediately after receipt of his/her roll number.
12. In-service candidates may apply to the University along with requisite fee with information to their Head of the Department/Employer for issuing NOC. In service candidate will not be evaluated unless he/she bring NOC from the concerned employer.
13. Number of posts are tentative and may increase or be decrease as per requirement of the University.
14. The candidates selected for appointment to these posts on contract basis shall have to execute a contract with the University i.e. Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Nauni (Solan) as per rule of the University.
15. Centres of Examination to be allotted for the Written Objective Type Examination, for these posts, is at the discretion of the University.
16. Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
17. The University reserves the right to change any of the terms of the advertisement or to rectify the inadvertent errors at any stage,
18. The decision of the University regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate will be final and no correspondence/personal will be entertained,
19. If no suitable candidate belonging to Economically Weaker Section is found, the vacancies earmarked for EWS will be treated as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
20. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of which candidates will be rejected.
21. The candidates belonging to OBC of HP category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the proscribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application, The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate at the time of filling of the application
22. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/SDO(Civil) of the area where the candidate and /or his family resider; and Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of IERDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate at the time of filling the application in support of his/her claim.
23. The validity of the Certificate(s) is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidate belonging to Un-Reserved BPL category are not required to submit Income and asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-5C/ST/OBC Certificate. If any BPL candidate applies for post reserved for EWS category, he/she shall have to submit a valid BPL certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority.
24. The candidates who have applied earlier to the post of Junior Office Assistant (IT) in response to this Advertisement No 05/2019 dated 20.08.2019 and No.01/2020 dated 06,02.2020 need not to apply again. The candidates who apply with different log-in ID will have to pay the examination fee as specified.
25. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE FROM TIME TO (TIME FOR UPDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST.
Last Date : 14.03.2021 Till 11:59 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database