Work as R&D Associate at Unilever
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Post : R&D Associate, Oral Care R&D, Cluster Design, South Asia
• Work with TPL to deploy innovations & renovations for South Asia OTIF (on-time in-full).
• Work towards identification and implementation of projects involving new business opportunities.
• Carry out pilot plant trials of formulations to be deployed in the region. Perform storage tests and assessment.
• Work on 5S projects (savings projects), including alternative vendor development process as per protocol.
• Plan and execute Main Plant Trials for innovation & 5S projects. Draw conclusion from trials and prepare summary reports.
• Facilitate manufacturing sites for applying to FDA for Innovation projects.
• Carry out competitor benchmarking and monitor new product launches by competitors.
• Provide support to manufacturing sites for issues related to product & process.
• Analyze consumer complaints and work on projects to reduce formulation related complaints.
• Support R&D teams in the region (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal) and co ordinate innovation roll outs
• and other activities.
• Generate ideas and support execution of demos for innovations.
• Support projects on sustainability.
• Follow all R&D documentation systems for specification management and data management (PLM, SAP, formulation database updation)
• Analytical mindset
• Knowledge of chemistry
• Engineering skills on process design
• Statistics –DOE
• Communication / Presentation skills
• Team working
• Basic project management skills
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : BE/B. Tech in Chemical Engineering , B. Pharm, M. Pharm, M. Sc or related science study streams
Location : Mumbai HURC
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 10th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database