Vacancy for Medical Advisor at Procter & Gamble | B.Pharm, M.Pharm
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Post : Medical Advisor
• Act as member of the multidisciplinary brand team, guiding the strategic direction in therapeutic areas.
• Help create convincing communication concepts in cooperation with marketing and external partners thereby contributing to the content of promotional materials.
• Initiate and implement planned medical events like advisory board, CME.
• Train the sales and marketing team on medical aspects and help drive science and scientific concepts.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
• Ensure adherence to Company’s Code of Business conduct, Promotional ethics and Pharmacovigilance.
• A degree in M.D / M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S/ B Pham/M Pharm with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• A collaborative, team-oriented approach, able to develop and support relationships across an organization as well as with key external stakeholders and the healthcare community.
• High integrity
• Willingness to travel
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : M.D / M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S/ B.Pham/M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Advisor
End Date : 5th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database