Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Senior Medical Advisor at Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Post : Senior Medical Advisor
• Provide strategic inputs to create and implement effective medical brand plans in line with the business priorities.
• Liaise with cross functional teams to ensure harmonious delivery of Medico-Marketing priorities.
• Represent the company in external partner meetings especially the regulatory bodies (DCGI, FSSAI etc)
• Provide adequate medical governance and medical oversight to all HCP and Non-HCP interaction to ensure compliance
• Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in relevant therapeutic areas and provide appropriate strategic and operational input into business objectives.
• Provide an efficient, effective and compliant medical approval service to help optimize the achievement of business goals.
• Adherence to Company’s Code of Business conduct, Promotional ethics and Pharmacovigilance.
• A degree in M.D / M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S/ B.Pharm / M.Pharm with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• A collaborative, team-oriented approach, able to develop and support relationships across an organization as well as with key external stakeholders and the healthcare community.
• High integrity
• Willingness to travel
Experience : 5 years
Qualification : M.D / M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S/ B.Pham/M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Advisor
End Date : 5th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database