ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development.
We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post: Project Coordinator
- Provide support to the Project Management Department and assistance to Project Manager(s) in completion of all required tasks to meet departmental and project goals.
- Support the cross-functional teams regarding development and maintenance of the trial master file and study specific documentation.
- Set up, organize, track and maintain clinical study and project documentation both hardcopy and electronic (e.g. Main Study Files, CRFs, etc.) including document receipt and review, scanning and indexing, quality control, copying, filing, preparation for internal/external audits, final reconciliation and archival.
- Assist in quality control audits of clinical study and project documentation (e.g. Main Study Files, CRF Files, Monitoring Files, etc.)
- Assist with Investigative site and vendor contract execution, if required.
- Assist with submissions to the Independent Ethics Committee and Hospital Ethics Committees, if required.
Candidate Profile :
The ideal candidate would have good communication skills and a life science degree is prefered
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job Code: 043633
End Date: 25th March, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database