Health & Family Welfare Department has created wide network of health and medical care facilities in the state to provide primary, secondary and tertiary health care at the door step of every citizen of Gujarat with prime focus on BPL families and weaker sections in rural/urban slum areas. Department also takes appropriate actions to create adequate educational facilities for medical and paramedical manpower in the state of Gujarat.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
Considering the current epidemic situation of Covid-19, by requesting the application of candidates for this appointment on the online portal hrms.guj.nic.in, to take action, make a link of Kheda district in the online portal from your level. It is requested to keep it open till 25th Dec, 2020. In addition, to communicate with the candidates through email, it is requested to keep the details of email ID mandatory in the online application.
No of Posts : 14
Job Location (Taluka Level) : Nadiad, Vaso, Mahemdabad, Kapadvanj, Thasra, Galteshwar
Age Limit : Not more than 40 years
Which documents to be uploaded / ordered online
- Living Certificate
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet
- Degree Final Year Marksheet
- Degree Certificate,
- Registration of Approved Council. Certificate (of relevant degree)
- Certificate of Commuter Basic Information
- Certificate of experience in the relevant field Certificate (optional)
All current openings will be displayed in this section. The candidate can apply for the desired post by clicking the "Apply" button. Once applied for a post, all the information provided by the candidate will be fixed and a Unique Registration Number will be generated. Thereafter the candidate will not be able to change the information for that post.
1) Incomplete details in application or application submitted without photograph along with signature/supporting documents shall be rejected.
2) Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign] in the application form.
3) The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date.
4) Applicants should ensure that the Applicant Status on Application Form is "Submitted Successfully"; Half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be deemed to be rejected.
5) After filling all the details, there is provision for preview the details which applicants have filled in the application form by clicking on "Preview Application" button before final submission. Preview page will display all the details that Applicants have mentioned in his/ her application form. Applicants are advised to go through all the details filled for the position carefully and attentively, as after the final submission of application form, applicant shall not be able to edit and/or resubmit the application again.
6) Before final submission of online Application Form, read the declaration given on the website carefully and provide their consent on it, failing which Applicant will not be able to complete registration. Applicant must check the information details carefully before final submission of application form.
7) Once Applicants are sure with the details filled by them in the application form, they can click on "Confirm/Submit Application" button for final submission of their applications.
8) Upon successfully submitting the Application Form, applicant will receive an SMS on his/ her RMN (Registered Mobile No.) that will ensure application reference no. which can be used for future reference. Applicants can print/download his/ her application form.
Last Date : 25th December, 2020
Contact Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database