During the British rule from 1854 to 1864, Baloda Bazar and Tarenga (Bhatapara) were part of Raipur district. Later these areas were included in the Bilaspur district in 1864. After the difficulties arising from administrative perspective, in 1903, by the British officers, the telegraph headquarters at Simga was transferred to the Baula Bazar and it was given the district status. Since then, developmental areas were included in Simga, Bhatapara, Balouda Bazar, Palari, Kasdol and Bilirgarh. Those who were given status of separate tehsil in 1982 From the administrative point of view, the British constructed a rest house, church, hospital and residence in village Parsabhader (mission) situated 2 km away from Balauda Bazar. In 1920, the Panchayat was formed in the Baloda Bazar by implementing the Sanitation Act. After independence, in 1949, Baloda Bazar was created as a Gram Panchayat under the Local Government Act. After the general elections were held for the Gram Panchayat in 1955.
Collector District Balodabazar - Bhatapara Chhattisgarh After the approval of the District Mineral Institute Trust Fund (DMF) item for the recruitment of vacant contract positions as follows (temporary work arrangement for 01 year) application is invited only in a valid format.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 01
Salary : Rs 20,000/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration in C.G. Pharmacy Registration Council.
Advertisement and Service Conditions:
1. The format of advertisement of application and detailed guidelines related to advertisement is available on the notice board of the office and on the web site of the district balodabazar.gov.in.
2. Recruitment National Health Mission Chhattisgarh Human resource policy issued by the year 2018 will be done as per the norms / rules.
3. All posts will be completely temporary and non-transferable, the number of posts can be increased or decreased or canceled as required. The selection committee will have full power of selection.
4. Only on application, no selection will be ensured. Prior to the interview / written / skill test, the original certificates will be checked, if found to be correct, advance action will be taken on the basis of the marks given by the selection committee.
5. Candidates should apply and affix their latest passport size photo by gazetted officer / self verified.
6. Candidates must write the name of the post applied for in clear letters, the candidate's cadre, the cadre for the applied post in their application form. On the basis of the designation and class written in the application form, the candidature of the candidate will be considered. The designation and category applied will not be changeable under any circumstances and no claim objection will be accepted in the said relationship. Only send the application form and do not attach any documents with the application form.
7. Completion and correct filling of information is mandatory in all the sections of the application form. Incomplete, unclear, flawed applications and applications received without signature will not be accepted and no information will be given to the candidates regarding such applications. Every applicant should fill the correct and complete information carefully by matching all the information in the instructions given in the advertisement and in the application form with his original documents.
8. If any information is given incomplete or flawed in the application form, the applicant will have full responsibility. On the basis of error or incompleteness, the application can be rejected at any stage of selection without giving prior notice to the applicant.
9. Applicants can apply for more than one post but separate applications will have to be submitted for each post.
10. The application fee will be payable only once in line with the highest salary in the applied positions. Receive acknowledgment of application fee by attaching it in all posts.
11. Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 70 years for post number 01 to 07 and minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 64 years for post number 08 to 13. Age will be calculated from the period 01.01.2020.
12. The educational qualification of the institution from which the UGC, AICTE and related medical councils / other related boards / councils and Chhattisgarh. It is mandatory to be recognized by the government, other than this, other institutions will be invalid.
13. It is mandatory for the applicant to have live registration (if applicable) in the employment office of the district concerned.
Application Fees for Salary 25, 000 or below 25, 000
Unreserved : Rs. 300 /-
OBC : Rs. 200 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 100 /-
Application Fees for Salary Above Rs. 25,000
Unreserved : Rs. 400 /-
OBC : Rs. 300 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 200 /-
Interested applicants can send only the office e-mail email@example.com in the prescribed format till date - 22/12/2020 time-03: 00 PM. Received after the scheduled date and time. Applications and applications received by any means other than this will not be accepted.
See All Other Jobs in our Database