Opportunity for Pharmacist to join Cabinet Secretariat | Government of India
The Cabinet Secretariat is responsible for the administration of the Government of India (Transaction of Business) Rules, 1961 and the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules 1961, facilitating smooth transaction of business in Ministries/ Departments of the Government. This Secretariat provides Secretarial assistance to the Cabinet and its Committees, and also assists in decision-making in Government by ensuring Inter-Ministerial coordination , ironing out differences amongst Ministries/ Departments and evolving consensus through the instrumentality of the standing/ adhoc Committees of Secretaries. Through this mechanism new policy initiatives are also promoted.
Post : Pharmacist (General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
Scale of Pay : PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20,200/-) plus Grade Pay-2800/- (Pre-revised) Level-5 (Revised)
Essential qualifications required for deputation :
Officers of Central Government:-
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in Civil Organizations; or
(ii) in the Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200/-) and Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Level 4 as per 7th CPC with five years of regular service in the grade and
(b) possessing the following qualification
(1) 12th class pass from a recognized Board
(2) Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution registered under Pharmacy Act of 1948 (8 of 1948)
Place of Posting : Tinsukia, Assam (with all India transfer liability)
2. The number of posts are subject to change. Further, depending on the specific organizational requirements, the Department retains the right to shortlist only those applications that are in conformity with its specific requirements as may exist at a relevant point of time.
3. The deputation will initially be for a period of three years. The term of deputation will be governed as per DoP&T OM 6/6/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17 June, 2010 & 2/6/2016-Estt (Pay II) dated 17.2.2016 and amendment thereto from time to time.
4. The officers on deputation will be eligible for 20% Security Allowance on the Basic pay along with other allowances as admissible to Central Government employees.
5. The departmental officers who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
6. Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organizations or department of the central government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
7. The maximum age limit for deputation shall not exceed fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
8. The officers who are appointed on deputation can be posted anywhere in India as per requirement of the organization.
9. The initial period of deputation of the officer from Central Government shall normally be three years which may be extended as per rules.
10. How to apply: Neatly filled application typed or in own handwriting on A-4 size paper in proforma (placed as Annexure) should be forwarded through proper channel on the following address. The envelope should clearly mention on top "Application for deputation for the post of (Name of Post)":-
Assistant Director (Pers .D)
Post Box No. 3003
Lodhi Road Post Office
New Delhi -110003
11. The last date of receipt of application is 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
12. Attested copies of educational qualification, experience and other certificates should be enclosed with the application. Candidates however, will be required to produce original certificates for verification at the time of personal interaction, to be held with the candidate.
13. The applications in the prescribed proforma (placed at Annexure) may be forwarded through proper channel along with disciplinary/ Vigilance clearance certificate, integrity certificate, certificate regarding major penalty during last 10 years of service and attested copies of ACR/APARs for the last 5 years. Applications not in prescribed proforma will be summarily rejected.
14. Incomplete applications and those received late and/or without the requisite enclosures would be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
15. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
16. The Department reserves the right to modify/ withdraw the notification at any time.
The last date of receipt of application is 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News
Employment News 21 - 27 December 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database