Himachal Pradesh Medical College was renamed Indira Gandhi Medical College (now popularly known as IGMC in abbreviated form) in 1984. Admission facility was increased to 65 in the year 1978. Now MBBS seats have been increased 65 to 100. 2794 number of MBBS students have passed out from this Medical College till 2014. The post Graduate courses were started in 16 disciplines in the year 1981.Now these are increased 16 to 20 disciplines. So far 923 postgraduates and 377 in diploma students have passed out from IGMC till date. More PG courses have been added from the session 2002-2005 in the specialties of Radiotherapy (Oncology) and Skin & VD. Total number of PG Degree seats are 96. DNB in Cardiology and MCH in CTVS have been started by IGMC.
Post : Pharmacist
1. 12th pass in science subjects.
2. Diploma in pharmacy from recognized Institution / Board.
Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
For retired Govt. Servant age limit relaxable as per DOPT rules.
Age Limit : 18-45 years
Remuneration : Rs. 18,000.00 Consolidated per month
Terms & Conditions
1. The candidate must be bonafied Himachali.
2. The age limit is 18 to 40 years as mentioned at SI. No. 1 & 2 and 18-45 at SI. No. 3. Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates under the rules applicable.
3. All relevant certificates/ testimonials must be submitted along with application form duly attested by the Gazetted Officer i.e. Matriculation certificate for age proof (ii) 10+2 certificate (iii) Diploma/degree as well as higher qualification certificates and experience certificate if any. (iv) Himachali bonafied certificate (v) Character certificate (vi) one copy of pass-port size photograph.
4. The interested candidates shall have to apply at his /her own cost. IGMC, Shimla will not bear any expenses for this.
5. The criteria of selection against these posts shall be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in the essential qualification and having valid experience certificate in required discipline.
6. The candidate has no right for regularization as the posts arc purely on co-terminus basis for specified period under this project.
7. In case the performance of the candidates is found un-satisfactory, his/her services can be terminated with giving one month pi or notice.
8. The duration of appointment will be one year or till the completion/ wind-up of Project whichever is earlier.
9. The contract period would be extended beyond one year by the Principal, IGMC, Shimla on the recommendation of concerned project coordinator/funding agency.
10. Before joining the post the selected candidate have to submit an affidavit mentioning that he/she will not leave the project before completion of 6 months.
Last Date : 28th December, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database