Career for Scientist at Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram is an Institute of National Importance established by an Act of the Indian Parliament and under the 2 administrative control of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The Institute signifies the convergence of Medical Sciences and Technology and its mission is to enable the indigenous growth of biomedical technology, besides demonstrating high standards of patient care in medical specialties and evolving postgraduate training programs.
Post : SCIENTIST
Qualification & Experience: A 1st class M.Sc (Toxicology/Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Zoology) with 6 years in the relevant field. Or PhD in the subject concerned with 2 years experience in the relevant field. Desirable: Toxicity evaluation in small animals, knowledge in biological evaluation of medical devices.
Pay Matrix Level: 11 (Rs.67700-208700).
Upper Age Limit: 35 years as on 01.11.2018.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. The candidates applying for a post should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as on 01.11.2018.
2. The Institute follows the Government of India policy on reservation, including that for scientific and technical posts required for conducting research or for organizing, guiding and directing research, by providing reservation to the following:
a) Group A (Scientific and Technical) entry level posts in academic cadre.
b) All Non-academic posts including Group A posts.
c) All vacancies where temporary appointments are made for more than 45 days.
3. The online registration of applications will be opened on SCTIMST web site sctimst.ac.in from 28.11.2018 to 18.12.2018. Detailed instructions are given in Appendix I
4. FEES Rs.750/- for General/OBC. Physically Handicapped Candidates(40% or more)/Women/SC/ST Candidates are exempted from application fee. The concession/exemption in application fee will be given only on submission of self attested copy of the SC/ST/Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority along with the system generated Application.
5. Applications should initially be submitted through ONLINE mode and hard copies of the following documents should reach ‘The Director, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram - 695 011, Kerala, India’ on or before 21.12.2018 in an envelope superscribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………………..'(Write name of the post applied for)
i. Duly signed system generated Application (Hard Copy).
ii. Online Payment receipt or Stamped Pre-Acknowledgement Payment Form.
iii. Self attested copy of
a. SC/ST/Disability Certificate from the competent authority, if claiming fee concession/exemption.
b. Certificate in proof of date of birth (X/XII std. Certificate only).
c. All mark lists & certificates in proof of educational qualifications, registration etc. claimed in the application.
d. Experience certificate issued by the competent authority clearly indicating dates (from and to), stating the nature of the job and required details as per the notification.
e. Details of Academic Work: Research – Publications (excluding Review Articles, Conference Abstracts and Book Chapters), Teaching, Service, Leadership/Organizational Qualities, National/International Awards/Recognitions, Fellowships, Presentations, etc., with proof of the same may be submitted in separate sheets along with Hard Copy of the application.
f. No Objection Certificate from the present employer if employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies etc.
g. Physically Handicapped (Disability – 40% or more) - Certificate issued by Medical Board (if applicable).
h. Any other relevant certificate(s) as shown in the applications.
6. Applications not supported by the aforementioned documents (whichever applicable) will be summarily rejected.
7. Separate application and print receipt should be submitted, if applying for more than one post.
8. LOGIN facility Candidates can avail a ‘LOGIN’ facility after successful submission of the application by entering the Application Registration Number, Email ID and Date of Birth provided in the application at the time of online submission for taking print out of system generated Application. Eligible candidates can download admit card & template for power point presentation as per the following schedule.
9. Date for Downloading Admit Card, template for Power Point presentation & mailing Power Point presentation Eligible candidates may get a message to download their admit cards in the email address provided in the application form. They can download admit cards for selection process and template for Power Point presentation from our website sctimst.ac.in by entering their Application Registration Number, Email ID and Date of Birth (as submitted in the application form) from 14.01.2019 using ‘LOGIN’ facility.The completed slides for power point presentation should be sent on or before 19.01.2019 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent.
Find more info on Next Page...