Recruitment for MS (Pharm) to work in R&D at Indian institute of Technology
In keeping with India's vision to become a world leader in Science and Technology and to usher in a new revolution, resulting in an unprecedented economic growth, Government of India reassessed the need of technical manpower and decided to set up eight new IITs. Six of them started functioning back from the academic year 2008-09. These were established at Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Rajasthan, Ropar, Patna and Bhubaneswar. IIT Indore and IIT Mandi started functioning from July 2009.
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biomedical Engineering of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Research Project : Reduced graphene oxide nanosheets decorated with metallic/ bimetallic nanoparticles:A multifunctional material for photothermal therapy of cancer cells
Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DBT, Govt. of India
Duration of the Position : Two years (02)
Monthly compensation : Rs.25,000/- per month (consolidated)
Essential Qualifications : M. Tech (Nanomedicine, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Engineering Physics, Biomedical Engineering) or MS (Pharma) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Preference shall be given for candidates with prior nanoparticle synthesis/characterization, cell culture and small animal exp (in-vivo) work experience.
Age : Candidates should not be more than 28 years
Name : Dr. Aravind Kumar Rengan
Address : Assistant Professor, P-NAS Lab, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, 2 Kandi, TS-502285, India Tele.
E-mail : email@example.com
• Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Jan 15th, 2018, with the subject marked as “JRF- DBT”.
• Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit/relevant research experience and will be informed via email. (Tentative dates of Interview: 3rd week of Jan 2018).
• Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
• No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
• Tenure of the JRF will be for a period of 2 years.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have qualified GATE/CSIR-NET/ DSTINSPIRE/ DBT/ ICMR fellowship exams.
See All M.Pharm Alerts