Job for B.Pharm as Assistant Manager, Manager - Logistics in Odisha State Medical Corporation
Odisha State Medical Corporation Limited (OSMCL) has been incorporated on 8th November 2013 under the Companies Act., 1956, in pursuance to the Government Resolution No. 8844 dated 26th June 2013, to act as an independent procurement agency for the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Odisha. The OSMCL has the key functions like timely procurement of quality medicines, surgical, equipment, instruments, furniture etc.through fair, transparentand competitive bidding process.
Post: Assistant Manager, Manager
Asst. Manager – Logistics
Nos. of post: 02 – Unreserved-UR ( W-1)
Terms of Reference (Job Responsibility):
They will assist the logistics division in matters of :
- Developing and implementing guidelines for efficient management of Logistics and Supply Chain Management of Warehouses.
- Implementing national/international Best Practices for storage of all procured items.
- Ensuring timely & effective distribution network.
- Maintaining and monitor Logistics Management Information Systems, Inventory and Stock Management Systems.
- Preparing frameworks for quality standards for supply chain management, storage & district network to minimise loss & avoid any stock - out.
- They are also expected to handle certain responsibilities independently as may be decided by the appropriate authorities.
- Any other work as will be assigned by appropriate authority.
Eligibility criteria: Bachelor in Pharmacy ( with minimum 60% of marks ) with 3 years of post
- qualification experience in Pharmaceutical Warehouse management, drug inventory management.
However relaxation of 10% marks will be given for SC / ST category candidates.
Age limit: The maximum age limit for the post is 40 years as on the last date for submission of application form i.e 05.01.2015. However relaxation of age upto 10 years for PWD candidates, 5 years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women candidates shall be allowed.
All other mandatory general eligibility conditions as laid down in the “General Instructions” shall be applicable.
Scale of Pay: Pay Band – 2 ( Rs.9300-34800 ) with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-. DA and other allowances will be paid as per Corporation norms.
Place of posting: Head Quarter of the Corporation ( Bhubaneswar ).
Selection Modality: Selection to the post will be made through Walk-in Interview combined with Computer Skill Test. Candidates will be judged on the basis of their experience, subject knowledge, presentation / communication skill, general aptitude and understanding of critical issues related to the post / analytical ability etc. Details regarding date, time and venue of the Walk-in Interview for the eligible short-listed candidates will be intimated through notification in the OSMC web site / sms / e-mail to the candidates.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.