Syngene International Ltd is an integrated research, development and manufacturing services company serving the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical sectors. Syngene’s 4500+ scientists offer both skills and the capacity to deliver great science, robust data management and IP security and quality manufacturing, at speed, to improve time-to-market and lower the cost of innovation.
Post : Senior Research Associate - Pharmaceutical Development
• Ensure proper planning and availability of resources for seamless execution of projects.
• Manage project related supplies of API, raw materials and packaging components as required.
• Discuss with cross functional teams for project related activities
Project Execution and management
• Conduct literature search for research purposes
• Execute projects related to pre-formulation, formulation and process development, scale up, Technology transfer and cGMP manufacturing of oral solid products.
• Plan and execute stability studies and stability protocol preparation
• Ensure seamless execution of projects as per committed timelines.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving for challenges within projects
• Interact with cross functional teams for execution of projects.
• Effectively co-ordination between teams for cross functional activities.
• Execute GMP activities for manual filling of drug in capsule (Dic) and drug in bottle projects.
• Ensure appropriate documentation for projects as per Syngene policy.
• Compilation and interpretation of results and report writing
• Manage laboratory notebook for all concerned projects. Compile and manage data and write protocols, reports as required.
• Preparation and review of Master formula records, Batch manufacturing records and Batch packaging records for execution of GMP batches.
Experience : 1 - 3 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmaceutical Development
End Date : 10th September, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database