The Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS), Chennai, an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India proposes to engage persons for the following positions, on Contractual/Outsourcing basis. The selection will be made based on Walk-in Interview scheduled for 13.09.2023, as per the details given below. The engagement will be initially for a period upto 31.03.2024. A written test will be held, if need be, depending on the number of candidates, followed by interview on the same day, of those candidates, who qualify in the written test
Post : Pharmacist – Cum-Office Assistant – 02
Qualifications : 1) 12th Class or equivalent qualification with Science subjects from a recognised Board or University
2) Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy of two years duration conducted by a recognised Board/ University/ Institution with Siddha as one of the subjects or Diploma in Siddha (Pharmacy) of two years duration conducted by a recognised Board/ University/ Institution.
Age limit : Between 18 and 27 years of age (relaxable for person serving/having experience with Government Sector)
Remuneration : Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 28000/-+ EPF and ESI Benefits
Place of posting : Siddha Clinical Research unit (SCRU) Goa – Two posts
1. A written test will be held, if need be, depending on the number of candidates, followed by interview on the same day, of those candidates, who qualify in the written test.
2. Age of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview. Age relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government Rules, in the case of Consultant (Siddha)/Research Associate (Siddha).
3. The term of engagement for the positions of Consultant (Admin) and Domain Expert (Siddha) shall ordinarily be for an initial period not exceeding one year, which is curtailed in the midway or extended at any time at the discretion of the competent authority by another one year. Beyond two years after the age of superannuation, where adequate justification exists, the term may be extended based on a review of the task and the performance of the contract appointee, provided it shall not be extended beyond five years after superannuation.
4. The appointment will be initially for a period up to 31.03.2024 for the above said positions, which may be extended further for a period of one year.
5. The engagement of above posts will be purely on contractual basis and it confers NO right to claim for continuation or regularization of appointment.
6. The candidates who fulfill the requirements may attend the walk-in-Interview alongwith an application in the prescribed format as given in the annexure for each post. Application may also be submitted to the Council’s address in advance.
7. The candidates should bring with them the Originals of all the documents/certificates etc. for verification alongwith one set of self-attested photocopies of all documents/certificates.
8. The Competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject the application of any candidate.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Interview.
10. Interested candidates may, in their own interest, should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for the written test (if conducted) / interview. Verification of documents will be done before the interview
11. Candidates are requested to see the Council’s website on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
12. Canvassing in any form is a disqualification.
List of ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS to be submitted on the day of interview
1) Age proof - Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate – No other document like TC/University certificate/Registration certificate /passport will be accepted.
2) Educational Qualification: All semesters/year-wise mark sheets/Degree certificate issued by Recognized University Registration Certification in the case of Consultant (Siddha)/ Research Associate (Siddha).
3) Community Certificate: SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/EWS certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (if age relaxation is claimed) in the case of Consultant (Siddha)/Research Associate (Siddha).
4) Certificate of Experience, if any available: Certificate indicating clearly the name of the Organization, duration of employment (date, month & year), nature of duties, pay drawn, etc.
5) Pension Payment Order - in case of Consultant (Admin)
Walk in interview
Date : 13.09.2023 (Wednesday)
Reporting time : 9:30 AM
Venue : Central Council for Research In Siddha (CCRS) Headquarters, GST Road, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 600047
See All Other Jobs in our Database