Work as RA CMC Associate Manager at Novartis | B.Pharm, BSc
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : RA CMC Associate Manager - I
- Author high -quality global CMC documentation for Health Authority submission throughout the product lifecycle, applying agreed CMC global regulatory strategies, current regulatory trends and guidelines. Ensure technical congruency and regulatory compliance, meeting agreed upon timelines and e -publishing requirements.
- Identify the required documentation and any content, quality and/or timeliness issues for global submissions and negotiate the delivery of approved technical source documents in accordance with project timelines.
- As needed, coordinate /collect/store source documentation needed for direct submission to Health Authorities.
- Actively participate as a member of the global RA CMC team by contributing to the regulatory strategy, identifying the critical issues and lessons learned.
- Perform activities in support of the overall department such as data entry into the Regulatory Information Management System, other CMC database entry, or maintenance and operational activities as needed.
Minimum: Science Degree (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology) or equivalent - Desirable: Advanced Science Degree
Qualification : BSc, MSc, B.Pharma
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 15th September, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database