Job for Pharmacy graduates as Shift Leader at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Shift Leader
Visual inspection and packing
• Ensure the effective operations of equipment’s, visual inspection and packing lines for Insulin plant project at MRP.
• Perform in-process checks as per current SOP's and BR's.
• Assures acquiring relevant equipment and process training with respect to visual inspection and packing lines.
• Ensure continuous improvement of Industrial performance in visual inspection and packaging area.
• Coordinate all maintenance and validations activities for visual inspection and packing area in compliance with current GMP practices at MRP insulin plant.
• Preparation of SOPs, batch production records, record sheet template, log books, etc.
Medical device packing
• To ensure GMP and GDP is followed at all levels of medical device packing activities and relevant activities.
• To ensure adherence to ISO 13485 and laid down standards, Laws & Acts.
• Will be responsible for troubleshooting in medical device packing related machines.
• Will be responsible for operation of machines in medical device packing.
• Supervise manual packing of medical device and document the activities performed.
• Perform execution of in-process checks as per current SOP's and BR's.
• Accountable for handling and transfer of secondary packaging materials.
• Ensure maintenance and validation activities for medical device packing in compliance with the current GMP practices and escalate the Non-compliance and non-conformance.
• Ensure the actions described in the SOP's and BR's includes cleaning and line clearance of medical device packing area.
Training and Documentation
• Responsible for training & qualification of the people in the team
• Complete the assigned training and maintain the training file updated.
• Ensure online entries of batch records, record sheet template, log books etc. for the operation of visual inspection and packing area and medical device packing.
Working in teams and Inspection readiness
• Ensure the compliance of area/activity for various regulatory inspections/ audits and GMP compliance.
• Create good working relation within the team and cross functional teams.
Health, safety and environment
• To identify, correct and promptly report unsafe conditions, behaviours, or potentially hazardous situations.
• To animate a strong, proactive culture oriented towards promoting positive behaviours at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated capacity to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform supervisor on the progress
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
• Knowledge on soft skills like MS office is required.
• A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Science / Pharmacy.
• Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in visual inspection and packing.
• Relevant working experience in a Pharmaceutical industry
• This position requires the incumbent to work in shifts.
• This position requires to maintain the positive working relation with all the stakeholders to meet the supply chain requirements.
Experience : 6 years
Qualification : BSc, B.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Job ID : R2564807
Last date : 20th September, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database