Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the ‘Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry’ established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health.
Applications are invited for the contractual post Scientist B (Medical or Non-medieal) for the project titled "Evaluation of the prescription pattern of drugs in different OPDs a tcrtiary care hospital" for a period of six months.
Age : 35 year
Qualification : MBBS degree form recognised university. 1st class degree in life sciences recognised university with 2 years experience in related field or second class master's degree with PhD in relevant subject form recognised university. BDS/B.Vsc degree with one year experience.
Experience : Candidates having experience in research in medical field will be given preference.
Salary : 48,000 - 60,000/-
• He / She will be responsible for coordination with site nodal officer, pharmacist and nurse.
• Identification of cases and controls. QA and QC extracted data and interview of cases and control of prospective components.
1. These are contractual posts and as such they will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization in the ICMR, JIPMER and any other Government organization.
2. The mere fulfillment of requisite essential Qualification/experience does not guarantee selection,
3. During the project tenure as well as on its termination, the ICMR and/or the JIPMER will have legal liabilities relating of shift.
4. Performance will be assessed on a regular basis/frequent intervals.
5. Contract can he terminated at any time based on The performance of the staff.
6. No TA/DA will be paid neither for appearing in the interview nor for joining the assignment.
Application Filling and submission details
Fill the application form in a word tile (Format is provided in Annexure 'Download it und paste your recent passport size photo and affix signature. Scan the filled form and mail it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12th August 2020. Eligible candidates will be invited fur the interview by mail and the link for video conferencing will be shared prior to the interview on the mobile number provided in the application Form.
See All Other Jobs in our Database