Job in Analytical Research and Development at Technolo Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
At the outset we would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Technolo. We are a Top-Notch Recruiting firm, rendering services PAN India. We empower the talent acquisition domain by following the advanced practices of recruitment. We facilitate the recruitment of highly skilled professionals in the IT / Non-IT sectors for your Hiring needs. Technolo works with Jet speed in terms of Quality, Quantity and Quick recruitment process.
Post : Analytical Research and Development
No of posts : 04
• To plan and execute the day to day work of the section/department.
• Monitoring the day to day operation and analytical work of department, leading the team of personnel in section/department and responsible for overall functioning of the same in complying and safe manner.
• To monitor and or perform the analysis with latest and validated methods and submit the complete and verified report within the time as agreed with customer.
• To follow the quality management systems and concerned procedures to implement the quality policy and procedures within the lab.
• To verify the requirements, raise the indent for the services and supplies required for department and forward the same for verification of concerned manager for further procurement process.
• To ensure the laboratory up-keep and to check and ensure that adequate safety measures are followed in the lab all the time.
• To train/supervise the analyst during the work.
• To maintain the list of equipments along with their status.
• To maintain the reference/working/impurity standards and their records.
• To calibrate the instruments as per the master calibration schedule and if any.
• To verify the raw data/records submitted by the analysts for its completeness, compliance to the requirements and its traceability before releasing the results.
• To perform and execute / monitor the developmental activities for drug substances/products and respective reports.
• To prepare and review protocols like feasibility, verification and validation etc. for drug substances and drug products.
• To perform and execute the protocols as per supervisor assigned tasks like feasibility, verification and validation etc., for drug substances and drug products and prepare respective reports.
• To ensure the compliance as per regulatory requirements of cGLP/cGDP in the laboratory.
• To ensure the proper intimation and follow ups with the external service persons in case of any equipment breakdown, preventive maintenance and if any calibrations etc.
• To involve in investigations during any incidents/deviations/change controls, out of specifications, complaints etc.
• To be as an auditee during routine internal and as well as external audits.
• To attend quality meetings conducted by Quality Manager.
• To ensure timely submission of records for archival to QA department.
• Liaison with QA department in relation to quality matters affecting the testing.
• To assist to concerned manager and to prepare and review the documents of QMS for relevant technical matters.
• To assists concerned manager for management review meetings.
• To communicate with the customer in case of any suggestions or advice related to execution of work and respond the customer query quickly.
• Any task to be full filled as requested by HOD in area of concern.
Experience : 2-9 years
Qualification : Chemistry Field (Bachelors and Masters)
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : CRO
End Date : 10th September, 2019
Send CV to our email address :- email@example.com
Feel free to contact us :- 8328399851
Technolo Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
See All Other Jobs in our Database