Lubrizol looking for Head in Pharmaceutical Development Services
They are more than just a specialty chemical company. Their rich history combines dedication and ambition, fueled by progress and success. It’s a story fit to inspire their employees, customers and stakeholders worldwide. As a global company, they aspire to reach a harmonious balance between fostering technological advancements in their labs and encouraging valued work-life traditions for their employees. They strive for excellence in character from behind their desks to the streets of their communities, never forgetting their social and personal responsibilities to the environment.
Post : Head - Pharmaceutical Development Services
Summary of Responsibilities
This is a new role designed to respond the growth of the complex drug delivery market in India. The primary responsibility is to develop a strategic and tactical plan for the development of complex drug development and pre-formulation in the region. The incumbent in this role will be engaged in a variety of activities that include strategic account management and planning, complex project management in a pharmaceutical environment, defining the business strategy for new opportunities, building key relationships within the value chain, ultimately negotiating and closing business deals.
Essential Job Functions
• Lead effort to analyze market, and make recommendations concerning targets
• Identify, generate and capture more value from new solutions.
• Define and refine key strategic customers and establish strong collaborative relationships
• Negotiate development/licensing agreements
• As the local PSI expert, provide technical guidance and support to the commercial and technical team in an advisory role.
• Advanced degree (Ph.D.) in Pharmaceutics or related field with minimum of 10-15 years of relevant pharmaceutical formulation, marketing and sales experience and project management experience.
• Proficiency in design, formulation and testing of various pharmaceutical dosage forms, including solid dosage forms and drug delivery systems, as demonstrated through scientific publications, patents and regulatory (CMC) submissions
• Knowledge of drug development global process and regulatory requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build professional relationships with customers
• Strong drive for execution of results
• High level of detail orientation
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to travel locally and internationally (up to 30%)
Experience : 10-15 years
Qualification : Ph.D
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Pharmaceutical Development Services
End Date : 10th September, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database