Vacancy for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Data Analyst at Cognizant
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Post : Data Analyst
Individuals in this role perform data management functions assigned while assisting/supporting the senior clinical data manager in study set up, conduct activities, viz. Discrepancy management, Query management, Issue resolution, Database lock activities, etc. They also help mentor trainees and new joiners in the team.
Key Result Areas
• Review and provide input to Project Data Management Plan
• Develop study start up deliverables (p/eCRF, DMP, DVS, p/eCRF Instructions) as per the agreed timelines
• Perform UAT of all applicable Data Management systems.
• Perform DB (database) lock within timelines
• Performs tracking of data management activities using study reports/metrics
• Ensure adherence to Cognizant and Client SOPs(Standard Operating Procedure)
• Complete all mandatory training courses certifications as applicable to the supported business
• Effective risk management and issue handling by conducting daily huddle and escalating them on time to DMTL
• Increase productivity score - to show overall 10% increase in individual score
• Optimizing 80% utilization, and effective leave planning
• Zero client escalations
• Good Client feedback, Client appreciation mails
• Assist in the development of, testing and rolling out of new tools
• Document & review all process changes to improve process quality of the team
• Ensure Individual Productivity levels are achieved as per targets set year on year
Business / Customer
• Interact with client by attending client calls/meetings
• Maintain a culture of high customer service
• Ensure adherence to quality norms and processes and to Cognizant/ Client SOPs
Graduate/Post Graduate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences or equivalent degrees, preferably with a PG Diploma in Clinical Research
Minimum Work Experience Required: 3 years
For More Info Go to Next Page...